is this a K (potassium) deficiency?

• Thread starter shamaneurope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shamaneurope

hi guys,

this one has yellow leaves and burned or paled leaves... old leaves are yellowing and the new ones are looking down but the head continues growing... upwards... fast... i had just started flowering 12/12... after two months of vegetation... i am feeding them with a 9:1:6 NPK for two months and have started to feed with 1:8:3 NPK solutions... i also do foilier leaf spraying with both chemicals included...

what is going wrong please help me..

the temp is 21-28 celcius

humidity is 30-50

it is a indoor cabinet...

lighting 5 daylight, 5 white lights...

Is this a k potassium deficiency
Is this a k potassium deficiency 2
Is this a k potassium deficiency 3
Is this a k potassium deficiency 4
Is this a k potassium deficiency 5
lazarus718

lazarus718

What medium, what nutes bro? All common questions you're going to get asked if you want a legit answer.

lazarus718

lazarus718

And what do you mean by "white lights'...daytime bulbs are "white" flourescents.

S

shamaneurope

i have written all down lazarus.. this is one of the three plants that we have discussed earlier last week if you remember... "yellowing bottom leaves please help" = ) i flushed them and they got better.. until this happened... it seems like it was a ph lockdown afterall...

NPK Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium values are written as numbers...

5 yellow 5 white lights... they are seen on the images i think.. 72W fluorescent lights...

What medium, what nutes bro? All common questions you're going to get asked if you want a legit answer.

lazarus718

lazarus718

i have written all down lazarus.. this is one of the three plants that we have discussed earlier last week if you remember... "yellowing bottom leaves please help" = ) i flushed them and they got better.. until this happened... it seems like it was a ph lockdown afterall...

NPK Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium values are written as numbers...

5 yellow 5 white lights... they are seen on the images i think.. 72W fluorescent lights...

Crap, so you flushed, they got better, now this huh? I saw your ratios, just wondering what brands bro?

lazarus718

lazarus718

Initial verdict for me would be phosphorus deficiency, not potassium.

S

shamaneurope

ha sorry dude... BioBizz .. BioGrow and BioBloom

so they need more phosphorus... just feeded yesterday maybe they go better later tomorrow...

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'm not familiar at all with BioBizz, but I'd try to lower your N now that you are flowering and you definitely need to get something to bring that P ratio up. You can supplement your K with some molasses at that point. Basically you want your P-K ratio to be slightly higher than your N right now and from what I can tell you have a 10-9-9 ratio, are you in soil?

S

shamaneurope

yes its soil... how do you boost K ? it says on forums that the needed chemical is also used for some explosives, so its not legal to sell nor buy... so on and so forth.. is there any other solution that i can buy on market?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Back off the feed, you definitely have a phosphorous issue.

***Edit*** Hold on... doing some reading, rereading, gonna do some linking... may be a K issue tied in here after all...
processing...
processing...

http://www.onlinepot.org/grow/nutrients2.htm

Guide to Symptoms of Plant Nutrient Deficiencies

http://www.mmjshopping.com/cannabis-college.php

M1190-1.gif

One thing I *don't* like about this chart is that it shows Ca deficiencies as occurring in upper leaves, and my own experience with cannabis and other plants (veggies prone to stuff like blossom end rot) says otherwise, it's immobile and occurs on LOWER leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom