Is This A Magnesium Deficiency ?

• Thread starter gwheels
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gwheels

gwheels

I added some fertilzer that had calmag supplement in it.

I dont have a 1/8 teaspoon measure so it might have got a little too much.
Did i give it way too much or is it something else ?

Maybe the fert is too hot ?

Is this a magnesium deficiency
Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

IMG 20160924 220841

The bottom leaves are a dusty brown colour.

I flushed it out with 6.5 ph water for tonight. I will see how i fix it tomorrow.

Last edited:
gwheels

gwheels

OK I have a question about nutes. I made the ratio in a gallon of water. Do I feed them once a week and then clear water for the rest o T week?

I have been watering them every time with the fertilizer water.

The yellow leaves are crispy. It is probably over fertilizing.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if u water every 2 days u would water with pure water then after 2 days give them water with nute then after 2 days give them pure water and all ways start with about 1/2 of dose it says to use to get a feel of your plants taking it in

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

when u flushed it what color was the first run off?

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

looks really under feed to me. it's a good instinct and you're better off going too little than too much but it's easy to spot when lower leaves start to yellow, the plant wants nitrogen. careful not to overfeed to correct the problem. a third or less recommended strength of nutes on every other feeding.
keep an eye out for uninvited guests. all sorts of bad critters love to find a weak plant to suck off of.
cut off the dead fan leaves. they won't heal and are only in the way of new growth, assuming she gets proper nutrients to have new growth.
good luck with rest of your grow.

gwheels

gwheels

That chart is great. I have not been feeding them right at all.

I now have 1/2 tsp of bloom and 1/9 tsp of calmag in a gallon of reverse osmosis water. I will feed T every other water and use an air stone for th water in between. By th time I get my cold room grow spot all built I might figure out a lot of stuff I di wrong. So those seeds will be monsters.

My kit came with an air stone fHydro dwc but for now it makes bubbly water.

This modification was added today.

Redneck water aeration or what

IMG 20160925 155610

Latest posts

Top Bottom