Is this a Male or Female??

• Thread starter pinoyfisher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

No, but they are near each other. I'll kill it off before it flowers.
It's a bit late for that it's flowering right now 😬 as the previous poster said do it away from the female's and change your clothing and shower when your done killing it. Otherwise you could easily accidentally pollinate any females you have in flower

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

See those vertical spikes? There should be 2 v shaped pistils at nodes, is it an autoflower? If so it is unstable and bunk, if photoperid a hermi or male, sorry for bad news but please dont shoot the messenger, if your running autoflowers i suggest Methisto buy an original strain to start bc there all very stable f5s & 6s, there artisnal and reserva are a bit less stable but they allways flower mostley, if running photoperid plants Sweet, thug pug, lit farms can be had at Supreme seeds. com, or DC seed exchange both legitimate banks with good genetics, good luck. Here is a pic of an unstable auto that refused to flower so as it had no vertical spikes and was clearly female i cut light cycle to 12 12 and wa la.

20210801 093921
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Be sure to cover the male with a plastic bag and seal at bottom at stem then cut below the sealed portion keeping all pollen inside the bag. Take far away and bury or burn the plant.

pinoyfisher

pinoyfisher

See those vertical spikes? There should be 2 v shaped pistils at nodes, is it an autoflower? If so it is unstable and bunk, if photoperid a hermi or male, sorry for bad news but please dont shoot the messenger, if your running autoflowers i suggest Methisto buy an original strain to start bc there all very stable f5s & 6s, there artisnal and reserva are a bit less stable but they allways flower mostley, if running photoperid plants Sweet, thug pug, lit farms can be had at Supreme seeds. com, or DC seed exchange both legitimate banks with good genetics, good luck. Here is a pic of an unstable auto that refused to flower so as it had no vertical spikes and was clearly female i cut light cycle to 12 12 and wa la.
Are you referring to the last pic I posted of the plant I haven't been to sex?

TheItalianKind

TheItalianKind

That’s a beautiful male. I’d love to c a full pic of him but don’t tell my wife.

Generally speaking males have MUCH more space between nodes and FAR less lateral branching and less overall bushy growth!

I’ve grown lots of pure(almost pure) Sativas that are so lanky compared to the females in the same batch that it’s freaking comical.

You can often sex plants just by looking at the phenotypes.

socks4free

socks4free

Still no hairs, keep checking it every day if you see hairs that's when you'll know it's a female, It starts looking like the male you killed tho you'll know what to do.

Top Bottom