Is this a male or female?

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Is this a male or female

Hey guys. I saw some signs my plant was a female but when I checked her again today I saw this. This photoperiod plant is about 5 weeks from sprout. Are these balls? I’m close to burning this mf

TheBrokeGrower

TheBrokeGrower

View attachment 1159375
Hey guys. I saw some signs my plant was a female but when I checked her again today I saw this. This photoperiod plant is about 5 weeks from sprout. Are these balls? I’m close to burning this mf
Hmm...definitely looks sus. But I would let it go maybe one more week or so to be absolutely sure. I lost a few good plants like that 😅😭

TheBrokeGrower

TheBrokeGrower

Examine the nodes of the plant and look for either the early growth of small sacs on a male, or two bracts on a female, which will eventually produce the hair-like stigma.

20210820 111949
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'd hold off on making a decision for another day or two.

Bongholio

Bongholio

Received 780137128832215

The best leason I learned from growing this plant, the lesson that has vastly improved my Outlook on life in all areas of life in fact...
Patience brother,...PATIENCE.
Learn that, you will have no choice but to learn patience if you grow. It is what it is, it will let you know when the time is right. Less stress, no worries, nothing you can do but sitback and enjoy what you got at that moment. Apply this to everything, watch your life improve dramatically with less drama.✌️

TheBrokeGrower

TheBrokeGrower

View attachment 1159435
The best leason I learned from growing this plant, the lesson that has vastly improved my Outlook on life in all areas of life in fact...
Patience brother,...PATIENCE.
Learn that, you will have no choice but to learn patience if you grow. It is what it is, it will let you know when the time is right. Less stress, no worries, nothing you can do but sitback and enjoy what you got at that moment. Apply this to everything, watch your life improve dramatically with less drama.✌️
Ha! Thats so awesome 🤣
Also, wise words to live by ^_^

Top Bottom