Is this a male plant 🤔

• Thread starter wizard122
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wizard122

wizard122

I have two that look like this. I think they are male can you please let me know if I am right?
Is this a male plant 6
Is this a male plant 5
Is this a male plant 4
Is this a male plant 3
Is this a male plant 2
Is this a male plant

dire wolf

dire wolf

Are your lights set to a flower schedule ? Or are you just looking for " pre flowers " ?

wizard122

wizard122

Haven't switch to flower yet. They just look different than the others. I'm not sure of the strand They are thanks

Madmax

Madmax

Theres no preflowers there bud...the plant hasnt determined what its going to b yet but it could b a bitch..the plant looks a couple months old and has started on the single nodes.youd think it would have gone male by now.....

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

Theres no preflowers there bud...the plant hasnt determined what its going to b yet but it could b a bitch..the plant looks a couple months old and has started on the single nodes.youd think it would have gone male by now.....
I mostly agree with you, other than the unclear shot of the top. Which appears to have a preflower growing right below the top, but it is hard to see 🤷‍♂️

Madmax

Madmax

You got bloody good eyes bro..my eyes are getting old and you know what they say bout that......old eyes tell lies 🤓

wizard122

wizard122

So I'll wait till the end of the week and post more pictures thanks. Those two are from unknown seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom