Is this a male plant?

• Thread starter Potlady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Potlady

Potlady

This is my second grow. The first one was a complete bust. I'm trying to figure the sex of my plants. Can anyone else confirm that this is a male plant? Thanks
Is this a male plant

Potlady

Potlady

Yeah it does look good for the 2nd try if I do say so myself 😁. I ended up with 3 males so far. Is there really any use to keeping males?

sambapati

sambapati

Yeah it does look good for the 2nd try if I do say so myself 😁. I ended up with 3 males so far. Is there really any use to keeping males?
You could train them to wash your car perhaps....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Depending on end goals, sure. Hell, for really prized males (think high dollar studs in horse racing) in the right hands, the pollen is worth more than the flowers they pollinate. For beginning growers looking to smoke their yield? Males are nothing but learning experiences.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Depending on end goals, sure. Hell, for really prized males (think high dollar studs in horse racing) in the right hands, the pollen is worth more than the flowers they pollinate. For beginning growers looking to smoke their yield? Males are nothing but learning experiences.

A fantastic explanation. Completely true in every way.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

To add I would get rid of your males sooner than later if you have females flowering, even if it's not in the same room. Pollen can travel a ways and seeds are no good to smoke.

Top Bottom