Is this a malr plant???????

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
patiofarmer

patiofarmer

Hahahahaha parents get upset when you talk about their kids. I just went out and looked at the plants after I did some math and realized they are about 6 weeks old. Didn't dig out my microscope but it looks like 1 is male 1 is female. I haven't spent much time with them because they are in veg and healthy-ish and there are 9 auto flowers some in 3rd week of flower.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dammit I missed this one. In the first pic of the thread you see the watermelon shape and stripping. Then the stem at the base. Clear male indicators.

Female will be much more tear drop shaped with stripes on either side and no stem at the base

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Dammit I missed this one. In the first pic of the thread you see the watermelon shape and stripping. Then the stem at the base. Clear male indicators.

Female will be much more tear drop shaped with stripes on either side and no stem at the base
Lol yeah I was away for 2 days and came back to that. I still have 3 healthy females in flower and 4 clones that rooted and I transplanted are are getting new growth. I might try and see if I can extract some hemp from the stem just for the heck of it. I'll do some research

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Hahahahaha parents get upset when you talk about their kids. I just went out and looked at the plants after I did some math and realized they are about 6 weeks old. Didn't dig out my microscope but it looks like 1 is male 1 is female. I haven't spent much time with them because they are in veg and healthy-ish and there are 9 auto flowers some in 3rd week of flower.
Haha I was just thinking that. I got a little snappy when my plant kids get talked to lol nothing but love with you you fellow farmers! đź’š

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Good learning lesson here.
Picture #1 Female plants stipules are longer and sharper looking and closer together.

Picture#2 male plant stipules shorter and more rounded off

Screenshot 20210621 184326 Gallery
Screenshot 20210621 184339 Gallery
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Good learning lesson here.
Picture #1 Female plants stipules are longer and sharper looking and closer together.

Picture#2 male plant stipules shorter and more rounded off
Imo they have nothing to do with the sex... its the actual sex organs you want to look at.

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I've read other people note that as well. You of course need to look at sex organs but mote just maybe a small sign before official sexxing possibly

Top Bottom