Is this a N deficiency in flower + yes I def overwatered?

• Thread starter Letsgrowit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

Couldn't it just be a different pheno/mutation ?? I ask because its the entire plant and there are no other discolorations blotching etc from the pictures. I am not really versed in nutes whatsoever, but she looks gorgeous and healthy to me, with slight over watering lol
I definitely have various shades of green across my 7 plants that are all different strains. Don't listen to potsie or whatever thier name was... yeah it can always be about a thousand different things causing ANY issue with cannabis, they're complex ladies sometimes... but as a rule, start with the most plausible, easiest to fix option and go from there. Lighter green usually means she wants nitrogen, maybe she just likes more than her sisters... but I agree it is weird that it's so evenly the same light green, usually you get fading from the tips as she starts to steal from the leaves... but maybe it's just just starting, because I can see the difference in all my leaves if I let them get hungry, they darken up within a couple days of a feed. A little organic amendment isn't going to cause anything catastrophic... it's when you start playing mad scientist with strong nutes, mixing shit from 6 different bottles and trying to fix off the wall deficiencies that you might not even have that you burn or over feed or make it worse. Simple is best, especially as a beginner. Bat guano is good cause it's available and you'll know how she responded pretty quickly, fish fertilizer is good too... don't put too much faith in the guys at the store, if it's like a hydro store or something... they want to sell you shit you don't need.

P

Psy3784

I definitely have various shades of green across my 7 plants that are all different strains. Don't listen to potsie or whatever thier name was... yeah it can always be about a thousand different things causing ANY issue with cannabis, they're complex ladies sometimes... but as a rule, start with the most plausible, easiest to fix option and go from there. Lighter green usually means she wants nitrogen, maybe she just likes more than her sisters... but I agree it is weird that it's so evenly the same light green, usually you get fading from the tips as she starts to steal from the leaves... but maybe it's just just starting, because I can see the difference in all my leaves if I let them get hungry, they darken up within a couple days of a feed. A little organic amendment isn't going to cause anything catastrophic... it's when you start playing mad scientist with strong nutes, mixing shit from 6 different bottles and trying to fix off the wall deficiencies that you might not even have that you burn or over feed or make it worse. Simple is best, especially as a beginner. Bat guano is good cause it's available and you'll know how she responded pretty quickly, fish fertilizer is good too... don't put too much faith in the guys at the store, if it's like a hydro store or something... they want to sell you shit you don't need.

Yeah, they really are very complex but yet so hardy and durable when healthy. That is why I figured it's just a pheno. Or a mutation which are more common than people seem to think IMO. Especially now with so much strain mixing and crafting etc. Nothing is "pure" anymore everything is a hybrid more so now a days with weed being legalized.

Yeah, the fading/blotching I was looking for and all I could see was the white veins in the leaves. BUT I am a newb grower I know next to nothing in reality haha. Just doing a lot of reading., I find it interesting.

You and the others that have posted here are by far the ones OP should be listening to (not that dick head lol. Or even myself) I just wanted to see if that portion of OPs post could be all it was. Being she is just so pretty to look at haha. True it shouldn't do any harm when organic.

Yeah I had someone message me and was like "you need all this stuff to do a grow for next year was 100s of dollars for nutes and lights etc and its like WTF for? Mine are healthy massive and green never had a dead leaf since those nutes I added. So why would I change how I am growing lol. Now the height issue I will be working on lol.

I wonder how weed ever grew without human intervention? 😒 lol.

But, you and most of the others in this post/site are super informative and have the experience to back it all up. Best bunch of people to listen to and gain the knowledge from that's for sure.

Yeah, everything is just a damn money grab 🙄 lol

Thanks TSD 🥰

OP, I hope whatever is going on with her gets fixed up if possible and that she 's a big producer. Good Luck! 😁

L

Letsgrowit

Thanks everyone. I talked to some folks and used what I had. I used 32oz of made at the one gallon s BAS craft blend (4 tbs) and BAS buildabloom (1 tsp) and 1/4 tsp of BAS big6.
Yeah, they really are very complex but yet so hardy and durable when healthy. That is why I figured it's just a pheno. Or a mutation which are more common than people seem to think IMO. Especially now with so much strain mixing and crafting etc. Nothing is "pure" anymore everything is a hybrid more so now a days with weed being legalized.

Yeah, the fading/blotching I was looking for and all I could see was the white veins in the leaves. BUT I am a newb grower I know next to nothing in reality haha. Just doing a lot of reading., I find it interesting.

You and the others that have posted here are by far the ones OP should be listening to (not that dick head lol. Or even myself) I just wanted to see if that portion of OPs post could be all it was. Being she is just so pretty to look at haha. True it shouldn't do any harm when organic.

Yeah I had someone message me and was like "you need all this stuff to do a grow for next year was 100s of dollars for nutes and lights etc and its like WTF for? Mine are healthy massive and green never had a dead leaf since those nutes I added. So why would I change how I am growing lol. Now the height issue I will be working on lol.

I wonder how weed ever grew without human intervention? 😒 lol.

But, you and most of the others in this post/site are super informative and have the experience to back it all up. Best bunch of people to listen to and gain the knowledge from that's for sure.

Yeah, everything is just a damn money grab 🙄 lol

Thanks TSD 🥰

OP, I hope whatever is going on with her gets fixed up if possible and that she 's a big producer. Good Luck! 😁

Thanks to you and everyone. It may just be this pheno - and admittedly the pic must be bad. It’s not that yellow and no stripes but we will see.

I talked to some folks and used what I had. I used 32oz of tea made at the one gallon strength of BAS craft blend (4 tbs) and BAS buildabloom (1 tsp) and 1/4 tsp of BAS big6. This gives me essentially 2% water soluble nitrogen along with some additional slow release PK. To bro science it for this thread I got chelated humid acid providing magnese, Boron, Cobalt, Copper, Molybdenum and Zinc.

We will see how they look in a week. Perhaps they will all be dead or have fan leaves the size of palm trees, or be so dark green they get mean. Either way I have learned. Thanks all! I’ll keep you updated as I bro the science with this hardest button to button and the 7 nation army of micronutes.

P

Psy3784

Thanks to you and everyone. It may just be this pheno - and admittedly the pic must be bad. It’s not that yellow and no stripes but we will see.
If ya had flash on that could be why its of colour, but the pic isn't terrible imo. Take another if you have the time and or want to. Everyone loves looking at cannabis plants anyway lol 🤭

I am rooting for it to just be the pheno. You are welcome and again, Good Luck! 😸

L

Letsgrowit

I think a few did have a N deficiency but they still yielded well. COM stonington does not have enough nutes to go all season. This year I will add more build a soil craft blend, probably use guano or some N booster in week 4 or 5. I ended up using a lot of build a bloom and build flower and also tribus as well as rootwise. I also ph’ed my water down using Nectar of the Gods hades down. It was outdoor but the ph of my tap 9.5 necessitated it. You all would have been stoked to see what happened - it was awesome.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I think a few did have a N deficiency but they still yielded well. COM stonington does not have enough nutes to go all season. This year I will add more build a soil craft blend, probably use guano or some N booster in week 4 or 5. I ended up using a lot of build a bloom and build flower and also tribus as well as rootwise. I also ph’ed my water down using Nectar of the Gods hades down. It was outdoor but the ph of my tap 9.5 necessitated it. You all would have been stoked to see what happened - it was awesome.
Yeah what happened to the last couple of weeks and harvest pics? But all good. Yes I've heard GMO needs more nutes. How about topping with blood meal, worm castings, and composted manure? Plus gypsum, and bone meal. You could add handfuls right around the stems maybe each week. Maybe mixed with some perlite.

Top Bottom