Is this a Nitrogen deficiency?

• Thread starter Wolters_88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I read potassium deficiency is usually caused with RO water... which I use. I have a 2000W led. I have a 0-50-30 called beasty blooms. Would that do the trick to get her back to heathy?
I had the same problem with my ladies was using carbon filtered brita faucet water maybe not as industrial as an to system but i know it was leaching the water of alote of the beneficials minerals and magnesium and such, took me like a whole grow to realize that was what was causing it now I just fill a couple 5 gallon pals up with tap water and airate them with a bubbler and let sit for a day or two and that should essentially remove all that chlorine and chemicals if you have city water while leaving all the beneficial minerals for your ladies and micro nutreants in the soil to slurp up. You dont have to aerate but I feel it oxygenates the water more and roots love it happy growing man

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I had the same problem with my ladies was using carbon filtered brita faucet water maybe not as industrial as an to system but i know it was leaching the water of alote of the beneficials minerals and magnesium and such, took me like a whole grow to realize that was what was causing it now I just fill a couple 5 gallon pals up with tap water and airate them with a bubbler and let sit for a day or two and that should essentially remove all that chlorine and chemicals if you have city water while leaving all the beneficial minerals for your ladies and micro nutreants in the soil to slurp up. You dont have to aerate but I feel it oxygenates the water more and roots love it happy growing man
They honestly look okay in my opinion your gonna get the occasional yellow leaf here and there thats not getting light die off especially during flowering id just let er eat

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Just my preference, I have a lust for cinnamon fronds, some folk like spacey, some couch or some were in the middle.
I was under the impression that the highest THC you could get was when they were mostly milky and if you waited too long it would be couch lock and that was undesirable. That amber was the reason for couch lock. Here is another one.

2FD478BD 8527 4166 919A 847B9E0F30E0
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was under the impression that the highest THC you could get was when they were mostly milky and if you waited too long it would be couch lock and that was undesirable. That amber was the reason for couch lock. Here is another one.

Yes mostly cloudy with a few ambers is a good time to cut for highest potency. But checknhe trichomes on the calyx and deep into the buds as possible. The trichomes on the bud leaves are not a good indicator as they tend to turn amber early.

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

I these were the pictures from this morning when I checked the tricomes and cut the plants down. Im now drying and some people say just cut and hang. Others say cut, then cut off the main stalk, then hang. Whatā€™s better for a first timer?

9EA69DAA 53FB 4AE5 99CC 8AFE9EB60609
753531EF 3D39 453C B999 9C4F7FC5F28A
81A56DE3 312C 44E7 89D1 EE2B2DC27E2C
7B442149 D0DE 40AB BFCC 6D95B0611CE5
1F18CC1B 07D0 41CA BBF5 4A93B1197640
chemistry

chemistry

Best way to decide is to chop off a lesser bud and dry/try it, if it needs more potency then leave it another week, then try it again. After a few grows you will know what you want. šŸ˜‰

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Best way to decide is to chop off a lesser bud and dry/try it, if it needs more potency then leave it another week, then try it again. After a few grows you will know what you want. šŸ˜‰
I donā€™t smoke. Iā€™m doing this for my vet friends that have their medical cards. I have severe PTSD that makes me freak out like a crack head on weed. Get noided af.

jamk911

jamk911

Would this get me high trying it yet you think?
I am week 7 of 12 12 .. but theyre sativa dominant lol.. figure i got abt 3 more weeks.. i only got abt a week and a half of bud left tho :/ soo i am in a situation lol.. just wondering if this would do anything yet..

20200921 030755
20200920 033605
20200920 041608
20200920 041634
chemistry

chemistry

Don't chop, take a bud off, dry it, test it. If they were mine I would expect to wait another 3/4 weeks.

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Would this get me high trying it yet you think?
I am week 7 of 12 12 .. but theyre sativa dominant lol.. figure i got abt 3 more weeks.. i only got abt a week and a half of bud left tho :/ soo i am in a situation lol.. just wondering if this would do anything yet..
Looks like it will be several more weeks since the hairs are all white and still clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom