Is this a nute deficiency?

• Thread starter jprc2212
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jprc2212

jprc2212

Hey all,

I’m having some issues with my regular og kush. Im feeding her AN sensi grow. Soil is Plagron Light mix. Can you guys tell what’s going wrong here?

Is this a nute deficiency
Is this a nute deficiency 2
Is this a nute deficiency 3
Is this a nute deficiency 4
Is this a nute deficiency 5
Is this a nute deficiency 6
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hmmm looks like therw are a few different possibilities of what it could be. Leaning towards nute burn though. The little random light colored lines an speckles could just also be a mutation in the seed unless all the plants are showing these symptoms? More info would be helpful in helping us help you too. Here's some basics that can help:

Soil or hydro or coco:

Photo or Auto:

plant age:

pot size:

has it been repotted? and when?:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

Res temps (max min):

humidity:

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

ph level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

jprc2212

jprc2212

I have another plant from the same strain and its showing the same symptoms but not as much as this one.

Here is some more info:

Soil: Plagron light mix

Regular fem.

pH: always around 6.2-6.9

It was repotted 2 weeks ago. Important fact: 1 day after repotting my cat ate a few of the lower leafs :(

Im growing outdoors - in Uruguay - and the temps are between 12 and 25 degrees celsius. Humidity is always around 60-75%.

I’m feeding them with AN sensi grow after measuring the TDS of the run-off. If it’s around 300 ppm then I go ahead and feed them with a fertilized solution around 700 ppm.

I was wondering if it could be a calcium or even a phosphorus deficiency because I was very cautious to not cause any nute burn.

Last edited:
jprc2212

jprc2212

Last week I fed them with some AN cal-mag extra and they responded well - they were standing really well to receive the sunlight and it looked like they were starting to grow faster - but now it looks like they are showing the same symptoms on the newer leafs as well :/

Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hmm if it is a phosphorus problem I'd say it is very minor when compared to searches online. Was hoping some others would chime in with their thoughts as well. I'm still figuring alot of this out myself but I've been learning reading watching vids etc for about a year now lol. My other two thoughts would be since you are outside and some strains are harder than others even down to the thickness it could have something to do with that. If you have dew on the leaves in the morning it could be magnifying the sunlight essentially burning/bleaching them which could explain the speckles on the leaves. My other thought could possibly be and early onset of leaf septoria. Leaf septoria can destroy foliage, stunt their growth, and affect the size and quality of the plant yields, but idk how common that is. Hopefully this helps you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom