Is this a nute deficiency?

• Thread starter Percula
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Percula

Percula

Hi All-
New grower here. Trying to determine if I have something to worry about.
Strain is Mac n Jack
Coco/Perlite
FF Grow Big at 1/4 recommended strength for the first 2 weeks, now up to 1/2 strength. I've added Microbe Brew occasionally, but I don't know if it does anything in Coco. I' have CalMag but I use tap water so...
Temp is steady at 78. RH is 60.
I see purple stems and yellow tips. Phosphate def? Magnesium def?
Any Info will be greatly appreciated!

Image3
Image6
Image4
Image1
Image0
Gmix

Gmix

Strange light colour.
Apart from that your getting another anyways
All I see is a little tip burn where they had enough food for a bit how old that is only you know.

Might be best to only water next time & cut back on the nutes

Percula

Percula

I'm feeding once per week at 1/2 strength. The light is arriving today. Question about the photoperiod: They have been under 24 hour light. If I cut back to 18/6, would that induce flowering or is it the 12 hour darkness that does that?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
I'm feeding once per week at 1/2 strength. The light is arriving today. Question about the photoperiod: They have been under 24 hour light. If I cut back to 18/6, would that induce flowering or is it the 12 hour darkness that does that?
i run my photos at 24hr in veg, 18/6 just saves me some electricity.

plants look fine, the yellowing of the tips is very slight nute burn (aka more than needed so no def)

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

generally yes 12/12 will induce flowering, some strain require less than that
or if you are growing sativa dominant you may wish to lower flowering time by reducing lights on

Latest posts

Top Bottom