Is this a potassium deficiency?

• Thread starter Cannacowboyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannacowboyy

...or something else? Its only on 1 plant, and i dont want to mess it up? What is she trying to tell me???

TIA!

CC
Is this a potassium deficiency 2
Is this a potassium deficiency
Is this a potassium deficiency 3

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Looks like Ca def to me, you'd see some yellowing along with the browning otherwise. What are you doing to supplement Cal and Mg?

C

Cannacowboyy

Looks like Ca def to me, you'd see some yellowing along with the browning otherwise. What are you doing to supplement Cal and Mg?
Thanks for the reply! I basically alternate between the foxfarms nutes (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) with cal mag, and then just water with cal mag. So i alternate every few days. FF with cal mag, then just water with cal mag... maybe this particular strain just needs more? It is the only plant that is a different strain.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Thanks for the reply! I basically alternate between the foxfarms nutes (grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom) with cal mag, and then just water with cal mag. So i alternate every few days. FF with cal mag, then just water with cal mag... maybe this particular strain just needs more? It is the only plant that is a different strain.

Yeah or something is locking out the Cal. If it's only happening on one of the plants and it's a different strain it might just need a slight boost compared to the others. I don't use synthetic nutes but if you haven't flushed the medium yet you might want to give it a good flush just to get rid of the salt build up & then immediately give it a good feed and see how she responds. Just keep in mind there are immobile nutrients and Cal is one of them so any damaged leaves will not recover.

C

Cannacowboyy

Yeah or something is locking out the Cal. If it's only happening on one of the plants and it's a different strain it might just need a slight boost compared to the others. I don't use synthetic nutes but if you haven't flushed the medium yet you might want to give it a good flush just to get rid of the salt build up & then immediately give it a good feed and see how she responds.
Flushing now. Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom