Is this a threat or not can someone help me identify what this is?

• Thread starter Alchemyhrr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alchemyhrr

Si the other day I went out to feed and noticed I had early cut worms so I used some safer caterpillar early in the day not to harm my buds this morning I found this on on solitary bud should I be worried

Is this a threat or not can someone help me identify what this is
Madmax

Madmax

If its in there.the catterpillar will eat into the bud stem and the bud will die.try to find it..

A

Alchemyhrr

Madmax thank you for the insight but the cut worm inst the concerning question as those Lil bastards ate nearly an entire crop several years ago I have done my research since then take a look at this picture I've attached as I have circled the concerning issue. I have not seen anything like it

20220924 100307
A

Alchemyhrr

Madmax thank you for the insight but the cut worm inst the concerning question as those Lil bastards ate nearly an entire crop several years ago I have done my research since then take a look at this picture I've attached as I have circled the concerning issue. I have not seen anything like it
I was using a heavy molasses regimen and have backed off could the plant be expelling the unused molasses or is this something to be concerned about

Latest posts

Top Bottom