Is this Amnesia Haze auto fem. week 9 setting seeds?

• Thread starter scandinaviangrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

Could someone please tell me if this amnesia haze auto feminized girl is setting developing seeds all of a sudden. It is in week 9 since germinate.
Is this amnesia haze auto fem week 9 setting seeds
Is this amnesia haze auto fem week 9 setting seeds 2

Jakecan

Jakecan

Easiest way to tell is if you take a calyx you think might be developing seed. Pull it apart and see if there is an immature seed. Your plant looks healthy to me! Also, check for bananas!

scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

Easiest way to tell is if you take a calyx you think might be developing seed. Pull it apart and see if there is an immature seed. Your plant looks healthy to me! Also, check for bananas!
Thank you for the quick reply. I will check tomorrow first thing in the morning. In case it’s a false alarm, when would you suggest to start flushing and finally harvest?

Jakecan

Jakecan

She still looks like she's got a couple to a few more weeks to go! you will notice the pistols start to turn orange and if you can see the tricomes closely with a jewellers loupe or something, you will notice them start to get milky and some will amber. Thats how i judge. As for flushing I use Mantis Buffered Nutrients so i don't need to flush so i never have 😂

scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

Man that sounds good and I’ll hope she’s gonna make it to the end as this is my first grow 😋. I’ve been using GHE tri-part in RO-water and kept ppm between 5-600 and pH between 6-6.5 in the soil (biobizz all-mix). I guess I’m waiting to switch over to GHE final part for ripen or should I keep feeding according to the chart? Thank you for your input - very much appreciated! 👍🏼

Jakecan

Jakecan

Man that sounds good and I’ll hope she’s gonna make it to the end as this is my first grow 😋. I’ve been using GHE tri-part in RO-water and kept ppm between 5-600 and pH between 6-6.5 in the soil (biobizz all-mix). I guess I’m waiting to switch over to GHE final part for ripen or should I keep feeding according to the chart? Thank you for your input - very much appreciated! 👍🏼
I like Mantis because its one part seed to harvest. I've never followed a grow chart but everyone always says just follow the grow chart. Don't over think it that plant looks great especially for your first grow :)!

scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

I like Mantis because its one part seed to harvest. I've never followed a grow chart but everyone always says just follow the grow chart. Don't over think it that plant looks great especially for your first grow :)!
You’re absolutely right, it is easy to get carried away and over think it, rather than looking at the plants health 😵‍💫. I have been using the chart from GHE, but started out with half dosage and have now ended up mixing according to ppm in the recommended ratios. I still pay attention to the ppm and pH in the run off water though. The picture below also shows a amnesia haze auto, but from another breeder. It is also in week 9, but have started to get yellow leaves? There is no signs of pests or small bugs and the pH and ppm are 6.3 and 700 in the run off, but I still can’t figure out how to “cure” her? Any thoughts?
2F2C7D5E 4D57 4DBD 9E37 D4A80E5DCFAC
FDEE4C7A FAC7 41D6 98C8 9970FE380489

Jakecan

Jakecan

You’re absolutely right, it is easy to get carried away and over think it, rather than looking at the plants health 😵‍💫. I have been using the chart from GHE, but started out with half dosage and have now ended up mixing according to ppm in the recommended ratios. I still pay attention to the ppm and pH in the run off water though. The picture below also shows a amnesia haze auto, but from another breeder. It is also in week 9, but have started to get yellow leaves? There is no signs of pests or small bugs and the pH and ppm are 6.3 and 700 in the run off, but I still can’t figure out how to “cure” her? Any thoughts?
She could just be going into senescence. Those leaves look like they could come off with a light touch. It's totally normal in the life cycle of a plant. If it's from a different breeder it could be a different pheno all together so you may see quite a few difference between both plants 😊

scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

She could just be going into senescence. Those leaves look like they could come off with a light touch. It's totally normal in the life cycle of a plant. If it's from a different breeder it could be a different pheno all together so you may see quite a few difference between both plants 😊
Ok, so she is just diverting the energy to the buds now? If so, should I then keep feeding her as per flowering stage or just water with calmag or some FinalPart ripen?

Jakecan

Jakecan

If the chart says to do so then yes i would follow it! Is FinalPart ripen part of that same line of grow products?

scandinaviangrower

scandinaviangrower

If the chart says to do so then yes i would follow it! Is FinalPart ripen part of that same line of grow products?
Yes it is a supplement to the tripart range. So now I’m just going by that chart until the glands or is it the tricomes becomes milky all the way. However, the chart doesn’t say weather I should water in between feedings, only to flush with flashclean for 2 days in the end. I guess I should still water in between though.
Btw. I don’t think it is seeding or making bananas. Not too sure though. Take a look at this pic. These “hairs” are white. Bananas?
463A6DD6 4038 4A3D 88F6 B848CF797C69
C9FDF9C6 889C 44E0 913D 5A31A60BFAAE

Top Bottom