Is this an issue? Please let me know

• Thread starter jnrg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grassmania22

I went out yesterday to check up on my first few plants that i've grown outside. There's few white patches and today there seemed to be blueish patches? I'm really confused and don't know if this is an issued/an issue i can fix. I'll attach a few pictures, I'm not using and nutrients because im using a rich soil.
Please let me know if there's anything wrong and anyways i can fix it thank you.View attachment 880150View attachment 880151View attachment 880152View attachment 880153
You are probably dealing with White Powdery Mold or just “WPM”. This can be caused by high humidity, low airflow, poor ventilation. One option from which you can remove those white spots is by spraying the plants with Lost Coast Plant Therapy. I hope you find this useful

Madbud

Madbud

I went out yesterday to check up on my first few plants that i've grown outside. There's few white patches and today there seemed to be blueish patches? I'm really confused and don't know if this is an issued/an issue i can fix. I'll attach a few pictures, I'm not using and nutrients because im using a rich soil.
Please let me know if there's anything wrong and anyways i can fix it thank you.View attachment 880150View attachment 880151View attachment 880152View attachment 880153
Overwatering will do crap like this to leaves too. Let them dry out.

userx1

userx1

Regardless it's not best practice; best of luck
Can you spray Cannacure to the whole plant or just the leaves? I'm on flower already, day 56 from sprout, autoflower. I've been spraying it to whole plant once a week as preventive measure and I was wondering if it would do any harm to flowers. It says it's completely natural, not chemical. And how would you just spray the leaves? It's packed, once you spray it will go on to flowers.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Can you spray Cannacure to the whole plant or just the leaves? I'm on flower already, day 56 from sprout, autoflower. I've been spraying it to whole plant once a week as preventive measure and I was wondering if it would do any harm to flowers. It says it's completely natural, not chemical. And how would you just spray the leaves? It's packed, once you spray it will go on to flowers.

I would avoid any spray while in bloom.

MTBKush

MTBKush

I would have been treating them on a regular schedule prior to bringing them indoors.
Once they are colonized with harmful bugs in bloom it will be very difficult to control.Any chemical applied now is not safe. Just do your best. Keep trying until you get it right.
Perhaps you can start something indoors? You are able to have a more controlled growing environment inside.
Good luck

userx1

userx1

I would avoid any spray while in bloom.
It says use it until harvest on the bottle. Should I still avoid? It's not chemical. Once a week minimally. I don't think it will harm it but I'm worried about the taste. Also I spray CalMag water, not lately, but is that also bad?

MTBKush

MTBKush

It says use it until harvest on the bottle. Should I still avoid? It's not chemical. Once a week minimally. I don't think it will harm it but I'm worried about the taste. Also I spray CalMag water, not lately, but is that also bad?

I can only tell you to contact the manufacturer. Taste may be affected. A hard call. Good luck. I hope you have success

Top Bottom