Is This At All Possible ?

• Thread starter Totallynew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Totallynew

Alright so I decided I am going to try a microgrow. I have just went and measured the space I have to use. The maximum height I have is 68cm and maximum width is 50cm. Will this space be enough to get any sort of micro grow going ? If it is does anyone have any recommendations about strain I should look into using ? I'm thinking it should probably be some kind of indica. Oh and any ideas on what kind of container I can use for my grow ? It needs to be as stealthy as possible as it will be going in the back of my home gym lol. Thanks for the help everyone.

indicabush

indicabush

Will that space be enclosed? If so, where are you going to put the fan, the light, etc? ...68cm is about 2 feet.

T

Totallynew

Will that space be enclosed? If so, where are you going to put the fan, the light, etc? ...68cm is about 2 feet.
The space would be enclosed , I'm still figuring out the the details but i'm sure the lights will be set up like any normal grow.

indicabush

indicabush

So this is going to be a CFL grow? Autoflower, I'm assuming? Like AK 47 or Auto Mass in 1 or 2 containers? Or challenge yourself with 16 oz cups?

T

Totallynew

So this is going to be a CFL grow? Autoflower, I'm assuming? Like AK 47 or Auto Mass in 1 or 2 containers? Or challenge yourself with 16 oz cups?
Yea definitely cfl and autoflower , how many plants depends on how much space I have once its set up. Do you have any ideas on what I can use to make a grow box that won't be any bigger than 2 feet ?

indicabush

indicabush

Green-O-Matic (80% Indica, 10% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis) is my go to for short stocky plants. I have grown these in 16 oz plastic cups, but suggest you try 1 gallon bags or containers. AK -47, Auto-Mass are a couple of others that I like.

T

Totallynew

Green-O-Matic (80% Indica, 10% Sativa, 10% Ruderalis) is my go to for short stocky plants. I have grown these in 16 oz plastic cups, but suggest you try 1 gallon bags or containers. AK -47, Auto-Mass are a couple of others that I like.
Alright man thanks , just out of curiosity what are the yield like when growing out of the 16oz plastic cups ? Seems like an interesting little grow.

T

Totallynew

About 3/4 of a ounce dried and I do a 9 cup run under LED's.
Oh thats really cool , wouldn't happen to have any pictures ? I'm not going to attempt anything like that cause i'm new to growing but it definitely sounds like an interesting idea.

indicabush

indicabush

I'll look around, possibly....it took a few mishaps for sure grow moments

Later

Top Bottom