Is this bad growth for 32 days I planted 3 of the same seeds and 2 of them are pretty small but the other is big

• Thread starter Cufzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cufzz

Is this bad growth for 32 days i planted 3 of the same seeds and 2 of them are pretty small bu

Is this bad growth for 32 days i planted 3 of the same seeds and 2 of them are pretty small b
Is this bad growth for 32 days i planted 3 of the same seeds and 2 of them are pretty small b
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

They look okay. If you’re really worried tell us all your info so we know what to answer.

Indoor/outdoor?
Feeding schedule?
Nutrients?
Soil type?
Plant strain?
Light?

You get the idea. 😝

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Really pale green foliage something is going on for you there. Either deficiency or burn. With more info we may be able to help.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You're going to want to use more aerated soil in the future. In fact, it wouldn't hurt to transplant them now into something decent. Perlite, perlite, perlite.

BTW, I see no deficiency symptom or burn symptom in these pics. You may want to wipe that lens, too.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Let’s wait for his info. For all we know the yellow is lighting and we don’t know the soil mix. Mines sometimes different before I up-pot.

I see no burns, not even tip. No discolouration on leaves, they are uniform. Shape is nice and no wilting or wrinkles.

Depending on feedback info a bit of Epsom might be all that’s needed. 🤷‍♂️
Don’t like to guess so let’s wait a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom