Is this bad??

• Thread starter Burgerdude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Hey having whatlooks like nutrient burn I'm wondering I flush them with pure water for the last 4 or 5 days they seem to be bouncing back but I'm not sure...
Is this bad
Is this bad
is this bad guys??
Is this bad 2
Is this bad 3

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

What are you feeding them nutrient wise? How often? whats your growing medium? whats your PH?

I take it outdoor?
yeah okay this is going to be complicated because I don't keep track this is my first outdoor grow and I've just been winging it so I use mostly peat moss there's some Miracle-Gro perlite and vermiculite that's been added along with some guap bat guano. I am growing outside as that should be obvious painfully... LOL. I have been feeding them mostly all-in-one and PK's grow a little bit of the technaflora grow boost and whatever the third part is but I use that very rarely and I foliar feed with seaweed extract and some Fuller science by the Fuller science dudes some Fuller feed from them.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looks like a good flush will help as dabbie will back me up on this the burn is a lesson learnt now I think you need to 1/4 strength nutes after the pH correct flush . I'm not familiar with the product you have used but can see there been to much of everything being given to your plants . regards OD.

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

Looks like a good flush will help as dabbie will back me up on this the burn is a lesson learnt now I think you need to 1/4 strength nutes after the pH correct flush . I'm not familiar with the product you have used but can see there been to much of everything being given to your plants . regards OD.
Thanks I typos the bites I used here's a shot of my nutrient library lol.techniflora kit and some root farm base and grow and then bloom for flowering. Marphyyl seaweed extract... Foliar science by DAKine 420

Burgerdude

Burgerdude

That's just the liquid ones lol... I went a little overboard... Total cost for my nutes was over 1100$ I bought some of npk raw nutrients, loving them too. Have the other liquid ones as backup now. I hit the girls outside with some humic an folic acids today. I have a diary for this grow somewhere on this site if I'd like to check it out too. :)

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Flush them with sun warm water.

next, remove all burned leaves.

let them dry out for 2 or3 days

Hit them with water hose

repeat after 2 waterings.

inspect. - if she’s still burning up, way too hot. Replant only clean medium.

if shes not burning up, keep watering ( not flush) and then decide again on your fertilizer recipe

we’re these indoor to outdoor? If yes, then sunburn

Top Bottom