Is this bud rot or other?

• Thread starter eharkley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eharkley

I found a tiny little section of bud rot a few days ago... Everything's been fine since I got rid of it but come this morning I find this one nug turning slightly brown. I'm not sure if this is more bud rot forming or just because I cut the plant. My apologies for the poor photos I'm happy to try to get a better one if need be!

Is this bud rot or other
Is this bud rot or other 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Bud rot typically starts inside, so break that little bud open and see what you see. It does not look like bud rot to me, from this view, but check the inside as I could be wrong.

PS: welcome to THC Farmer.

E

eharkley

Bud rot typically starts inside, so break that little bud open and see what you see. It does not look like bud rot to me, from this view, but check the inside as I could be wrong.

PS: welcome to THC Farmer.
Thanks! Nothing on the inside which is why I was sceptical of it being bud rot... However with there having been some previously on the plant I didn't want to eliminate it as a possibility! Any discoloration has me in a bit of a panic! Is this just the bud naturally maturing then?

TSD

TSD

Once it's on the plant, it's in the plant waiting to spore out, it's usually systemic... keep a close eye.

E

eharkley

Once it's on the plant, it's in the plant waiting to spore out, it's usually systemic... keep a close eye.
I've hardly left these babies sides for the past few days if anything's happening I'll be noticing... I just hope they can pull through till harvest:)

Reactions: TSD

Latest posts

Top Bottom