Is this Cal-mag Deficiency?

• Thread starter GDS StonerBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GDS StonerBoy

OK i'm having a leaf issue and it has just begun but i'd like to fix it before it gets any further. Could this be a salt build up or a cal-mag problem? They hadnt recieved any calmag until today when i noticed the problem but im using tap water so didnt think i would see this problem so soon.

The first pic is an Swt#3xPrincess Diesel and the Second is an Atomic NL . Both were doing very well until today when i noticed the problem.

Is this cal mag deficiency
Is this cal mag deficiency 2
P

ProGroWannabe

It looks alot like a calcium deficiency to me. Ca def. usually shows itself on the outer edges of the leaf like what you have and "browns" it's way inward toward the leaf stem where it meets the plant.

Also remember that too much Potassium will lock out Calcium. This usually isn't an issue until later on in flower, but with any given strain ya just gotta run em to see what they want and when they want it, so even though it is unlikely that this has anything to do with high Potassium, I thought I'd throw it out there.

S

spinkus

I agree with PGW looks like a cal def to me, also in the second pic your plants look an overall pale color. Maybe just up your feeding a little bit all together and it should solve the problem.

Problaby havent gave enough nutes yet for a lockout

G

GDS StonerBoy

I think you guys were right. The fans that took the damage hasnt gotten better but the new growth looks phenomenal.

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah bro, the damaged growth never really "heals" so it's good that your watching the new growth for signs of things getting better.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Here's the pics. The first 2 or the Swt#3xPD the next 2 are the AtomicNL's.

Swt3xPD 001
Swt3xPD 002
Swt3xPD 003
Swt3xPD 004
P

ProGroWannabe

They're gonna be just fine homie, no worries!!:yes:yes

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Maybe a tad more nitogen GDS , What ya think PGW ?

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeah Zoo, they could use a tad more. GDS had been running a shade low on pH for N absorption, so I was kinda waiting to see if the bump up in pH would darken them up some. He went from 5.8 up to floating between 5.9 and 6.2.

This may or may not help...

Phnutrcombo3
Phnutrcombo2
Top Bottom