Is this deficiency or toxicity?

• Thread starter lksgriep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lksgriep

lksgriep

This plate is in late veg stage, around 6 weeks. It always had nice dark green color, recently new growth started going light green/yellow with these weird green veins, and now we are starting to see brown edges. Plant seems not to grow anymore, it is on 25L pots it should go bigger.

The soil is Ocean Forest (which already has around 40% perlite) then I mixed with more perlite, making the total around 65% perlite.

I never fed the plant before because the color always seemed really healthy, but when I first noticed the lighter color on new growth I fed just oncewith 50% reccomended of GH Flora series and a lil CalMag+Iron from Humboldt ferts.

Any opinions? I am reallyconfused dont know if its some kind of deficiency or toxicity. Thanks!

Is this deficiency or toxicity
Is this deficiency or toxicity 2
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It looks overwatered like the others. You should be feeding every other watering or at least every three waterings with the recommended dosage on the side of the bottle of gh flora nutrients and be adding some extra magnesium and maybe some extra calcium at this stage of plant growth.

lksgriep

lksgriep

Shouldn't be overwatering I only water once a week.. The pot that plant is is very porous.. Will try to keep an eye tho

Weedpuppy

Weedpuppy

Hey there, I would thin out some of the larger fan leaves that are demanding most of the energy it seems. It also does look hungry and it would make sense given her beautiful bushiness, there are many leaves to feed. Also perhaps consider flowering her soon ? Best of luck !

Latest posts

Top Bottom