Is this enough??

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FourthCity

FourthCity

Hello, I am about to start an autoflower crop in a 2x4 tent. Im going to attempt 3 plants(2 GSC auto and 1 auto Chemdog)
I'm seeing a few variations of the answer I'm seeking so please tell me, is this enough light/watts/lumens etc..
Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZ3RKRF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Y1laFb10E6FFR
Dont waste your money on an old blurple light, they are overpriced and don't perform as well as white light full spectrum leds (quantum boards and cobs). You will also need at least 240 watts for your tent (the light you referenced is 213 watts).
This is the cheapest light that would be suitable for that space:
Its only about $50 more and it has the extra watts you will need. Even though it is still a chinese budget light it is far better than the one you found on amazon. I would select the 3500k spectrum.

If you can spend a little more I would suggest something from hlg or timber.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello, I am about to start an autoflower crop in a 2x4 tent. Im going to attempt 3 plants(2 GSC auto and 1 auto Chemdog)
I'm seeing a few variations of the answer I'm seeking so please tell me, is this enough light/watts/lumens etc..
Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JZ3RKRF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Y1laFb10E6FFR
They don't tell you the input watts so there is no way to tell you. Any company that doesn't tell you this information I would not trust the charts or other info provided. Guessing probably 150-300w. So maybe

With led 30w per sq ft is a good place to be. You have 8sq ft so 240w should serve you well.

FourthCity

FourthCity

while consumes only 213watt

so that light is gonna be a lil under powdered you wanna shoot for 30-40W with that your under 30. You would be at 26W.

Plus thats a burple :\

Look for the newer lights, Like these.

https://www.amazon.com/Spider-Farme...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
I think we are on the same page but that spiderfarmer light is only 200 watts. Also, to the op in case you didnt catch what the 30-40 was in reference to littledabbie is saying (and I agree) that you want at least 30-40 watts per square foot.
They don't tell you the input watts so there is no way to tell you. Any company that doesn't tell you this information I would not trust the charts or other info provided. Guessing probably 150-300w. So maybe

With led 30w per sq ft is a good place to be. You have 8sq ft so 240w should serve you well.
Its 213 watts, says it the description on amazon and both littledabbie and I referenced it in our posts, still not a great light though.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I think we are on the same page but that spiderfarmer light is only 200 watts. Also, to the op in case you didnt catch what the 30-40 was in reference to littledabbie is saying (and I agree) that you want at least 30-40 watts per square foot.

Its 213 watts, says it the description on amazon and both littledabbie and I referenced it in our posts, still not a great light though.

Yeah I just ment ya know that new full spectrum samsung lcd :D not that specific one or 2 i mean.. just stay above 30W! :D

Top Bottom