Is this flowering?

• Thread starter MarshallsGal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarshallsGal

OK, so I'm kinda new at this, but my plant has been growing outdoors in the UK for about 3 months now, I don't know a lot about growing but my partner said it was flowering when I sent him the last pic. So what I'm asking is is whether it really is flowering and when can I smoke it lol.
Thanks peeps.

Is this flowering
Is this flowering 2
Reactions: Ina
Brotofsky

Brotofsky

Congratulations, you have a flowering baby girl!! You have about 8 weeks to go.

M

MarshallsGal

Thanks so much, this plant has never seen a grow light in its life, just been out in the garden in all weather's unless it was stormy. Will it be OK to keep growing it this way?

Brotofsky

Brotofsky

🤷‍♂️,I’d just leave it outside, you don’t want to affect the naturally decreasing light cycle.

M

MarshallsGal

Cool, thanks so much for your help! I'm looking forward to smoking this thing as I've no idea what the seed was, my partner just got given a bag of seeds, he gave me about 10 to plant and this was the only one to grow so I've been looking after it as best I can. Just 2 more more months and I can reap what I sowed lol.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It's a girl yeeeeea! Looks like you did a good job. sometimes the best way is just plant a bean outdoors and let nature take it's course.

M

MarshallsGal

Yup, it’s only just begun. I’m pretty sure all odors are strain specific, but a pungent odor is normal.

Awsome. Its been stinky for about a month now and it keeps getting better and better lol.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It's a girl yeeeeea! Looks like you did a good job. sometimes the best way is just plant a bean outdoors and let nature take it's course.
HI ina i hope all is well in Sophia, how are you doing? I hope your grandma is well! I have not seen you around lately i hope your ok! Anyway just wanted to say high!

Latest posts

Top Bottom