Is this foxtailing or reveg?

• Thread starter Cashmeh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

I'm hydroponics rdwc, I have a thread called 6 strains in the same hydro system. I tend to grow trees but it's hit and miss on density. This same system created rock hard buds, soft buds, and stemmy buds all at the same time. I know alot can be strain specific but wtf.

I am more looking for what this problem is called, as for troubleshooting it I think I can. I just need to know if this is from my massive stimulant, some light leaks, genetics, or foxtailing.

My thoughts on fixing this, or at using process of elimination is to delete my massive for now, stop scrogging so tight, and possibly put some more fans up top for airflow.

They could also need Co2, as my growth rates are quite fast. It's like they start to get big, some do, but others finish, then grow stems, then finish and so on.. Idk. Hell if I'm being honest two of my 6 strains could have stayed in there another month.

I'm also going to reduce my veg time down to 1.5 months or even one month from seed.

I didn't defoliate as heavily this time and my problem was worse. I wonder if the different strains are causing issues with light getting to other plants.

My hoods also suck, more like reflectors. I will switch to leds before sinking another penny into these lights. So I really don't want to add the best hoods. My lux meter showed normal levels around the tent. Idk of they need more light and more defoliation.. Or if a slight area of stress would cause this, I had a few issues as usual. I wonder if with fast growth rates, if I run them out of a specific nutrient for a moment that it would cause this.. Idk wtf to do..

Suggestions?

My buds are. Still good once trimmed properly. Like really fucking good lol.. It's just I want dense buds because they are so much easier to trim. This shit takes all day to trim. If I put it in my bowl trimmer half of it turns to shake unlike my dense buds..

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

So here are some water stats in the video.

Leaf temp average this grow is 76, same as last, perhaps 77. Rh 35, but it's hydro and I evaporate alot below plants. Rh usually doesn't matter for hydro.. I've gotten Hella dense buds with low rh. Room temps are 80 at lights on, 72 at lights off.

Genetics are from seedsman suppliers. Never the best, could be that.

Feeding flora trio, Calmag veg, adding silica blast and massive for flower. Ppms max 1000 during late flower. Massive doubles my ppm. I've heard good and bad things about it.

It like it wants to grow a good bud, then it stops, that bud finishes, and new ones start next to it and alot foxtail.

Its like the buds want to finish but instead the stems grow lol.. So dumb

Top Bottom