Is this foxtails or genetic?

• Thread starter Bighead89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bighead89

Bighead89

Is this fox tailing?

or just genetics?
4th round with LED. Just learned of light meters so could be too close at times with lights.

aside from looks no negatives I’m reading about. Dense. Frosty. Over 2lbs a light.

(can’t compare strains to when I had different lights; started over after a year with led)

Is this foxtails or genetic
Is this foxtails or genetic 2
Bighead89

Bighead89

That’s a different strain. Was normal looking last round. Again, frost and yield is there.
Get the impression there’s okay fox tailing and junk fox tailing and I’m on the alright side. Never had it with hps

81BFBE43 9241 4F06 B822 C94BE8C83DBE
Jakecan

Jakecan

She looks tasty! Foxtailing is not always bad. Such as in your photos above. Some genetics are more likely to foxtail than others. Some genetics are bred because of their fox tailing if it isn't crazy airy crapy fox tailing.

freezeland2

freezeland2

That’s a different strain. Was normal looking last round. Again, frost and yield is there.
Get the impression there’s okay fox tailing and junk fox tailing and I’m on the alright side. Never had it with hps
Whatever that pile of hair is in last pic keep it away. Looks like cousin it.

Bighead89

Bighead89

She looks tasty! Foxtailing is not always bad. Such as in your photos above. Some genetics are more likely to foxtail than others. Some genetics are bred because of their fox tailing if it isn't crazy airy crapy fox tailing.
👍 just needed some reassurance. Probably one of my best runs other than this but nothing on the list of negatives aside from looks seems to be bothering me. No burned leaves or anything to really imply lights were too intense but going to get a light meter just to dial it in more.

Moshmen

Moshmen

👍 just needed some reassurance. Probably one of my best runs other than this but nothing on the list of negatives aside from looks seems to be bothering me. No burned leaves or anything to really imply lights were too intense but going to get a light meter just to dial it in more.
What light ya got? 2 lbs a light ? Ya know we measure weight dried and ready to smoke?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Kool picture of the red grow I’d be interested in the setup area

Latest posts

Top Bottom