Is this from root rot or drie roots?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

The cure, is worse than the disease.... Personally, I'm looking to create mold where I want it. I've got a clone cutting I did for shits and giggles that I put mold (30 different ones) on it everyday just about, and it seems to be taking fine, only time will tell.

I just dumped a bunch of mold and humics/fluvics into the bases of my late flowers, today to add some fuel to the fire.
Once u have collar rot it has to be treated or it will never go

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

The cure, is worse than the disease.... Personally, I'm looking to create mold where I want it. I've got a clone cutting I did for shits and giggles that I put mold (30 different ones) on it everyday just about, and it seems to be taking fine, only time will tell.

I just dumped a bunch of mold and humics/fluvics into the bases of my late flowers, today to add some fuel to the fire. I know I'm a little neurotic about it probably, but I hit my bases with microroganisms thoughout the growth cycle to that I'm contantly rebuilding that biome.
I have only used that for collar rot from using worm juice and I will never use it again to many problems with it and brings in the Gnats as larvae is in the juice mybe good for outdoors not indoors I use a good grade sterilize for first 3 weeks of grow then I start building up the Rhizo in pot and no dramas as killed and sterilize the whole plants so don't come back in the cycle 👍👻🚂💯😜🤜🤛

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I have only used that for collar rot from using worm juice and I will never use it again to many problems with it and brings in the Gnats as larvae is in the juice mybe good for outdoors not indoors I use a good grade sterilize for first 3 weeks of grow then I start building up the Rhizo in pot and no dramas as killed and sterilize the whole plants so don't come back in the cycle 👍👻🚂💯😜🤜🤛
Yea, I hit the whole plant also when it's little in veg, but I do a fair amount of foliars above, and got things in line up above, it's a whole different ballgame. I try to run the bases acidic, and up above high pH,, the two combinations really seem effective as far as overall plant health, and keeping budding/fruiting along without much problems. I've been working with a lot of different surfactants, both above and below, and it's essentially two very different ecological envioronment above and below the plant. Sorta like a persons inner membranes, and skin. Colloidal micelles, and nanosized colloidal dispersions prepared from amphiphilic molecules.

Not everyone can control our environments in every situation, that's the big part to the puzzle that most of us miss here, I think. It's always the big ???

I was a wound nurse for over 20 years, so when I think of tissue health, (roots, leaves) I think along the lines of tissues, and how they react to different built in mechanisms of maintaining homeostasis. Especially when it comes to it's natural defense mechanisms, and how they prevent any types of issues from occurring in the first place. Rhizo is just one very important link in that overall chain, but a very critical one, no doubts. That's why I add the extra boost of carbon (humics/fluvics), to promote that kinda sustained growth, and recharge cation exchange.

But temps, humidity, moisture content, oxygen concentrations, circulation, and ion exchange, cation charge state, lighting, ect... it's synergistic in nature. I kinda feel like I get a good spawn or I don't, sometimes. Optimizing and fine tuning all these factors, that's what I want to master. Then carrying that momentum all the way to the goal line... For me, it's a race for sustained growth, out of the gate. I run my auto plants like horses... on a track. The first out the gates, got a lot of momentum, usually.

There's just so much to know about becoming a decent grower, especially if you want to learn a lot of different methods of growing. Or cover a good segment of the craft.

Last edited:
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Silica Rhizo fulvic plus some traces elements to boost what the filtered water has taking out as they all play a role in the plants health

Top Bottom