Is this girl done growing so early? I hope I didn't mess her up with lighting changes.

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

This is a clone of GG#4 that was given to me in somewhat poor health two or so months ago. I repotted her and got her back to health. She sat outdoors in a pot for a few weeks, then I brought her inside the tent with 24hour light for a few weeks, and then I planted her outside two weeks ago now that she looks healthy enough. She hasn't grown much, got some good color and branching but not much height. Shes grown maybe 2 inches in height, but I have other plants that did 1' in that same time. Did I mess her up playing with the lighting for her like that? You think if I load her up with some nitrogen she'll explode?

The dirt does not look the best, unfortunately there is a bit of natural clay. I dug a huge hole and dumped a bag of Michigan Made Multch, some build a soil blend, bat guano, alfalfa meal, fish sh!t, blood meal, and some Mikrobs. Like I said, she looks nice and healthy, but not much height.

Image0
Image1
Image2

C

chronic2

You maybe have 2 more months of growth. Chemical additives are not me. It grew where it wanted and I kept from wilting by keeping an eye on the watering. It eventually will flower, but not a big crop. Show it around mid Sept with a photo at its stage of growth.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

This is a clone of GG#4 that was given to me in somewhat poor health two or so months ago. I repotted her and got her back to health. She sat outdoors in a pot for a few weeks, then I brought her inside the tent with 24hour light for a few weeks, and then I planted her outside two weeks ago now that she looks healthy enough. She hasn't grown much, got some good color and branching but not much height. Shes grown maybe 2 inches in height, but I have other plants that did 1' in that same time. Did I mess her up playing with the lighting for her like that? You think if I load her up with some nitrogen she'll explode?

The dirt does not look the best, unfortunately there is a bit of natural clay. I dug a huge hole and dumped a bag of Michigan Made Multch, some build a soil blend, bat guano, alfalfa meal, fish sh!t, blood meal, and some Mikrobs. Like I said, she looks nice and healthy, but not much height.

View attachment 1259299

If you went from 24 hrs light ,maybe it's adjusting to the light changes.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
If you went from 24 hrs light ,maybe it's adjusting to the light changes.
Light fluctuations can have a huge impact on plants. This is why you would typically acclimate em. Put them outside for a few hours a day and slowly increase that time over a period of days.

She probably got stunned a bit from the changes. Just bear with her as she acclimates and let her grow.

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

I don’t have a current pic, but last I saw her about two weeks ago she was just over 5’ tall. I’ll post up a better pic next time I’m near her.

Top Bottom