Is this just a bad batch of seeds?

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deforced

Deforced

Hi, is this just a bad batch of seeds, done the same strain under the same light, same tent, same coco. Some are looking good and so many are really yellow since sprouted, ready to throw them out and start over with the yellow coloured seedlings. Thanks

Is this just a bad batch of seeds
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 2
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 3
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 4
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 5
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 6
Is this just a bad batch of seeds 7
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Disclaimer: I know nothing about growing in coco or growing autos.

You don't seem to be watering those properly. None of the media should be dry when you finish watering. Dry media is wasted media — roots grow toward water, they will never grow into dry soil/media.

Deforced

Deforced

@Aqua Man

Heres the dude you wanna ask about coco. When he replies, take his knowledge and use it all. Dont skip any of what he mentions and you will do much better.
I did what you said and added a layer of sheet to shade the plants a little from the light but now I'm beginning to think it's definitely a bad batch of seeds.

2Bad

2Bad

Have you been feeding nutrients? They look hungry possibly.. Did you buffer the coco? what brand? if they are all the same strain def got some weaker ones like Ponky said if they are diff strains some might need more attention than the others. Whats the temps? how often are you watering?

2Bad

2Bad

Looking at your last post it looks like you let them dryback fully.... That's a no no

2Bad

2Bad

I mean might be able to fix it by flushing but im not sure plus its a seedling . what happened with the dryback was once it dried the EC spiked from the coco . If you're not feeding it I would def start with 1/4 dose nutes

Deforced

Deforced

Right guys, basically I've been watering one a day like I always have done. I've never had a problem doing it this way before. It's in 60/40 coco clay pebbles gold label, also I'm not feeding at the moment. I usually wait until around the 3rd node until I introduce nutrients, I am adding root stim at half strength. What you are seeing from the last post I made is just the top fine layer dry, underneath that it is not dry at all its really moist. I was thinking of tossing the bad ones and buying another pack of 5. Thanks guys

Moshmen

Moshmen

Right guys, basically I've been watering one a day like I always have done. I've never had a problem doing it this way before. It's in 60/40 coco clay pebbles gold label, also I'm not feeding at the moment. I usually wait until around the 3rd node until I introduce nutrients, I am adding root stim at half strength. What you are seeing from the last post I made is just the top fine layer dry, underneath that it is not dry at all its really moist. I was thinking of tossing the bad ones and buying another pack of 5. Thanks guys
It may work for you but goes against most basic rules for coco

Moshmen

Moshmen

So would you say introduce nutes straight away at a reduced dosage?
I don’t grow in coco either , but I know a little - coco should never dry back, do a quick search on how to water coco - right here on the farm and you will find what ya need to know

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
if anything it maybe your light..
your doing fine..
what light how far?
what hours?

Deforced

Deforced

if anything it maybe your light..
your doing fine..
what light how far?
what hours?
I'm using a viparspectra 600w on the daytime mode, it's 25inch from canopy. I couldn't rise it anymore but I put a plant sheet across to reduce the light output because I too thought it was the light, no improvement though. I'm on 24hr light which I've always done. Thanks

Top Bottom