Is this just a bad batch of seeds?

• Thread starter Deforced
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

The 24 hr light schedule may not be the best idea. Theres a dark cycle in plants where they pretty much sleep or rest and Im pretty sure atleast 6 hrs to rest would benefit your plant but then again idk the most but this is just my thinking. Would you wanna cook in the sun all day long 24/7? Youd look like beef jerkey. Welp plants are living and alive also...just a thought but how productive would you be without any sleep?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

if anything it maybe your light..
your doing fine..
what light how far?
what hours?
This is absolutely right. I completely got sidetracked by the dry media. Those little guys (gals?) are light burnt.

Deforced

Deforced

The 24 hr light schedule may not be the best idea. Theres a dark cycle in plants where they pretty much sleep or rest and Im pretty sure atleast 6 hrs to rest would benefit your plant but then again idk the most but this is just my thinking. Would you wanna cook in the sun all day long 24/7? Youd look like beef jerkey. Welp plants are living and alive also...just a thought but how productive would you be without any sleep?
I agree. I'm going knock the light back to 18/6 and see how we get on. I will update you on this thread. Is it worth buying another pack of seeds? Can they bounce back at this age or is it too far gone? Thanks

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

All seeds are different. Some stronger than others. And a new pack of seeds is never a bad idea incase shit hits the fan with your current run. Idk coco but Id say they can bounce back, Ive seen worse plants come back to life.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I agree. I'm going knock the light back to 18/6 and see how we get on. I will update you on this thread. Is it worth buying another pack of seeds? Can they bounce back at this age or is it too far gone? Thanks
well just have to keep going and see what happens really..
hopefully it’s the light and things get better but you’ll have to give it a couple weeks to really see..

Deforced

Deforced

Ok guys thanks for the input. I'd prefer just grab another pack of 5 beans and get them popped instead of waiting on something that might not 100%bounce back. Cheers

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Hi @Deforced your question
(bad batch seeds)....I don't think it the seeds....name of the breeder of the seeds s.v.p.
just problem to get started for some babies....some are very nice
cut the water now for 2or3 days maybe more on the small babies and NO nuts in the water
.....but I never grown in coco

Deforced

Deforced

Hi @Deforced your question
(bad batch seeds)....I don't think it the seeds....name of the breeder of the seeds s.v.p.
just problem to get started for some babies....some are very nice
cut the water now for 2or3 days maybe more on the small babies and NO nuts in the water
.....but I never grown in coco
Cheers pal, im gonna scrap the bad seedlings and grab another pack and go from there

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Cheers pal, im gonna scrap the bad seedlings and grab another pack and go from there
NO don't kill babies....SEND all to me 👍

give A chance at your babies.....please😥
M47  1

Top Bottom