Is this leaf septoria? Or is it from over watering

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I had overwatered a little in the beginning and that’s how I feel the lower growth had gotten the the brown tips but I’ve been careful with watering ever since then and some of my new growth has tiny spots on it and ignore the whitish residue irs from the amendments I put on last night for the possible potassium deficiency Im growing in coco and ph my water to 6.2 to 6.8

Is this leaf septoria or is it from over watering
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I thought it was light stress at first too but So I dimmed my lights by half and then after that the new growth started getting a bit of yellowing around the edges so I went into the assumption it was a nutrient deficiency

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If you want accurate help, can you give more information? Lights, pot size, media, nutrients, strength of nutrients, temps, RH, etc.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I grow with organic dry amendments (earth dust nutrients) my light is the Mars ts3000 I’m growing in a 3 gallon fabric pot and my temp stays 74-78 with lights on and 68-69 with lights off and my humidity before watering is 48 percent but after I water it gets as high as 63% and then goes to 58 percent for a couple days but when I have to water again it drops down to the 48 percent

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

my medium is just straight coco with perlite and the brand is Mother Earth

Latest posts

Top Bottom