is this leaf yellowing normal aculpoca gold

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

this is the ending of week 4 monday i transplanted into 5 gallon pots i gave them each about 3/4 a gallon of plain water the one plant with no name is a space wrangler regular its in a 3 gallon plastic pot
the next day i noticed this
on 8/28
first feeding 8/26
2 gallons of water fox farm nutes each plant got an eight of a gallon of water
big bloom 3 tsp p.h6.3 ppm 205
grow big 1 tsp
cal mag 3 ml
Is this leaf yellowing normal aculpoca gold
Is this leaf yellowing normal aculpoca gold 2

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

This is a very young plant. You should not be giving it nitrogen yet. What did you feed it?
I'd also like to know if you PH test your water. If so what is the PH your watering with.
How close is the light? Power of light.
Looks pretty dry as well.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

at 4 weeks old u should be feeding ya plant go back and read the post for ph

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I read the post and want to make sure. Your the one asking why your plant is burned.
It would be nice to actually help you rather than give you some useless answer.
The plant is very compact. Nodes very close together and the way the leaves are pulling up on the sides with a blistered appearance.
I'm thinking light stress rather than a deficiency. That's why I asked about lighting.

Last edited:
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I read the post and want to make sure. Your the one asking why your plant is burned.
It would be nice to actually help you rather than give you some useless answer.
The plant is very compact. Nodes very close together and the way the leaves are pulling up on the sides with a blistered appearance.
I'm thinking light stress rather than a deficiency. That's why I asked about lighting.
i have 1 mars hydro tsl2000 and 2 mars hydro ts1000 i have 8 plants a whole other post that i been updating on them since day 1 its about 20 inches aboe the canopy not all of my plants are doing it onlt the aculpoca gold and it is the bottom leaf

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

As my gardening leans more to the organic way of doing things. I'd take make a couple of omelets for dinner. Take 12 egg shells and boil them in a pot of water. Put the water and the shells in a blender and blend them on high until blended. Boiling the egg shells releases calcium into the water for quick absorption buy the plant. I would add 1 TSP Epsom salts, magnesium and mix well. Adding a little Magnesium will not hurt ether. Water your plants with this. Yellowing can also be caused buy low calcium availability in your potting medium. Do this once a month.

As I only grow outdoors in home made living soil. Worm castings, hardwood chips and well composted manures.
I'm not used to using the nutrients you are using. Hope this helps you.

Top Bottom