is this light burn or calcium deficiency

• Thread starter starkravenz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

starkravenz

ik its to close to the light i tried raising it as much as i could idk if i should tie it down but i cant figure out if this is light burn the grow light im using has a flower and veg setting should i just turn off the veg setting and use only flower im not to sure

Is this light burn or calcium deficiency
Is this light burn or calcium deficiency 2
Is this light burn or calcium deficiency 3
Weedburn
P

PROMETHEUSRISING

I can safely say it's most likely not light burn with LEDs at that height. As for what it exactly is, no idea.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I can safely say it's most likely not light burn with LEDs at that height. As for what it exactly is, no idea.
yeah, i wanna see white light, but i don't see blondes/bleach/fade and... thinkin i definitely don't see ummm cmag... but white light. ppm could b high, even . ph? any recent ph swings? this on all, or an anomaly? i don't think I'd chase it, til it further develops, unless ppm is high. u could always flush n reset, if wait n see, sounds... "stressful"...
lst/the OTHER white meat/lst... um... pay? [i dunno what i meant to type. I'm crazy] ummm temps? um... diox? ph? any recent swings (tends to spot, mid/edge... n not on just sawtooths)?

ph and my grow pics would have plenty of heat n light damage, to compare to, just for ur own, um... edification?.

S

starkravenz

yeah, i wanna see white light, but i don't see blondes/bleach/fade and... thinkin i definitely don't see ummm cmag... but white light. ppm could b high, even . ph? any recent ph swings? this on all, or an anomaly? i don't think I'd chase it, til it further develops, unless ppm is high. u could always flush n reset, if wait n see, sounds... "stressful"...
lst/the OTHER white meat/lst... um... pay? [i dunno what i meant to type. I'm crazy] ummm temps? um... diox? ph? any recent swings (tends to spot, mid/edge... n not on just sawtooths)?
its only in the one plant the other two dont have it i feed them the exact same and no i keep the ppm around the same same with ph at6.8

S

starkravenz

here is some under a mor enormal light i just gave it a compost tea with some urg and 1 cup of earthworm castings with some molasses other then then the feed i gave it but the problems where there before that

80643887 773023196530879 8208326361203343360 n
80715250 586601455473238 8506031813167153152 n
80316289 2703058423120917 7863828464615292928 n
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

here is some under a mor enormal light i just gave it a compost tea with some urg and 1 cup of earthworm castings with some molasses other then then the feed i gave it but the problems where there before that
there appears to b some spots, like i would see (aero...), by never premixing, for ph adjustments. if i thought cmag, I'd b lookin for liming. i can't tell if its back is arched, from borderline nut burn, or just from gravity n bein dismembered. but zealot grows... like yours... u people make changes, with coffee grounds n piss that i can't begin (kidding) to comprehend, far as ph adjustments. but the uniformity on the teeth- says a high, or low... I'm voting high, from the combination of the back arch that can also b "achieved, via heat"..., but i doubt it, based on the image of THE WHOLE. temps? leaf surface temp? um... if ur worried, the light r close. I'm less inclined to think it's that, but a raise n lil stretchin, to verify- won't kill u, if u have the vertical... comfort?... um... u zealots also tend to b so attuned to what does what... only thing i keep thinkin, is high N, but ur tips r premo so... yeah. u stump me. i can go to the book, but I'd prefer to c what ur thinkin, action wise, first. the sawtooth, uniformity, will b the key, i believe. again... whole room of just fine... maybe goosfraba for a day, or 2. but I'd still like ppm n temps.
the ph is high... FOR AERO. i have charts for you... infidels, buried deep within my profile pics, as well.

S

starkravenz

there appears to b some spots, like i would see (aero...), by never premixing, for ph adjustments. if i thought cmag, I'd b lookin for liming. i can't tell if its back is arched, from borderline nut burn, or just from gravity n bein dismembered. but zealot grows... like yours... u people make changes, with coffee grounds n piss that i can't begin (kidding) to comprehend, far as ph adjustments. but the uniformity on the teeth- says a high, or low... I'm voting high, from the combination of the back arch that can also b "achieved, via heat"..., but i doubt it, based on the image of THE WHOLE. temps? leaf surface temp? um... if ur worried, the light r close. I'm less inclined to think it's that, but a raise n lil stretchin, to verify- won't kill u, if u have the vertical... comfort?... um... u zealots also tend to b so attuned to what does what... only thing i keep thinkin, is high N, but ur tips r premo so... yeah. u stump me. i can go to the book, but I'd prefer to c what ur thinkin, action wise, first. the sawtooth, uniformity, will b the key, i believe. again... whole room of just fine... maybe goosfraba for a day, or 2. but I'd still like ppm n temps.
the ph is high... FOR AERO. i have charts for you... infidels, buried deep within my profile pics, as well.
what would you do if u where in my situation

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i think you should feed bacterial tea instead of compost tea right now,them leaves are loaded with nitrogen,they also show signs of heat and to many nutes,then you have the very purple stems.
im going with with draws of who knows what,did you buy chance also give the plant a pk boast?
compost tea is great stuff,great stuff,but it also is a fungal tea,balance your teas out, do like compost tea-fungal one week,the next week bacteria -kelp ans such .then the next week just your plain nutes if your gonna use,im say go with water,most plants only require 1 in a week to survive,so in a nut shell stop force feeding the plant and feed the soil instead ,this is if your using soil.
but as mentioned above light burn would have bleaching,a few of those leaves should also be inspected for the bugs,them little white dots are a good sign

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

skol, historically, schools me and knows your medium.
skol- i don't remember the strain. purp...?
skol noted the arching, as well... i agree with- on the darker green, especially, with the arching. often, they look "so pretty" n the next day... r.i.p. umm skol, did we ever get a ppm? ph?
i TRY to avoid straight sativas, but if memory serves- those leaves a lil thin, near the- what's that part? petiole? the joint of the fingers?
i bet skol deciphers these n answers for "himself", on the pk question.

ok- couldn't find ppm response, but 6.8 on the ph- skol?

and how bout a shot of that top bud, under the light. use ur flash... get leaves n the shot and did we ever get leaf surface temp? par/lumins? that distance, even led... it's close. didn't he say 200 burning watts x2? doesn't sound high, but mosh runs bout the same, with new mars and i don't recall seeing him that close. i know i can't, but diff watts.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

ik its to close to the light i tried raising it as much as i could idk if i should tie it down but i cant figure out if this is light burn the grow light im using has a flower and veg setting should i just turn off the veg setting and use only flower im not to sure
How about pictures under normal looking light

Top Bottom