Is this Magnesium defiency or something else?

• Thread starter Weedlogger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedlogger

Weedlogger

does it get any darker as the day goes on? is it lighter when it first wakes up? or any other combinations...

have you noticed anything along the way, i mean, it was ok for a time then it turned, or it was always lighter...

the very first time you noticed it lighter did you do anything in the 24 hours prior that was different? unique to this one?

did it start after a good watering or feeding? or after the dog barked at it? <--- just seeing if you are paying attention

Same color throughout the day. When I first noticed the new limegreen shoots I gave it nutrient water (even though it wasn't really in need of water) but it doesn't look like that did anything as it hasn't changed much.

It started a couple days after it's 3rd feed, when it had about 3-4 sets of true leaves depending how you count them.

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

she’s hungry, feed her every watering, only water from the top..
your over mothering.

Have fed her all watering sessions except one watering after this issue had developed. and this started and developed when I watered from top. If anything it looks better after I started bottom feeding, even though that might not be related

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

Also I forgot to mention that the leaves that have this limegreen color is dry to the touch and a bit rough as well, as if the surface of the leaves are uneven, like blistered skin

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

40-60k lux is waaaay to much. These ladies are not capable of that kinda light intensity at this stage. 20-30k at 18/6

40-60k is good for a mature plant in flower on 12/12.

Thanks I'll raise the lamps, it's funny because I have 3 plants, and the one that has gotten 60k all the time is the healthiest, but it is another strain.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah the producer says 20-30 cm for peak performance, and yes they are LED. Quantum Boards from Horticulture Lighting.

Raised them to 50-60 cm now. Let's hope that helps!
Yeah that was way to much.

What's the lux now? I'd prob go 20k and let them recover and get the watering and nutrients sorted a bit before bumping up. But likely that was the cause.

Weedlogger

Weedlogger

They're 25-30k now, I can raise them a bit more.

This is one of the same strain at 50k, it's a bit smaller but is just barely exhibiting the same symptoms.

20210409 104616
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They're 25-30k now, I can raise them a bit more.

This is one of the same strain at 50k, it's a bit smaller but is just barely exhibiting the same symptoms.
See how the leaves are cupped and the serrations spiked?

75soil-25perlite, and I've bottom fed the last 10 days ish. it looks dry but it's moist 1-2cm down. Was trying this as I had problem with fungus gnats on the last grow
Water with BTI mosquito dunks and toss up some yellow sticky pads for the fliers.

Top Bottom