Is this minor Nute burn? It’s been a couple days and still looks about the same

• Thread starter Educatedbystoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Educatedbystoned

I flushed it with ph water and it’s still looking the same, some of the new growths have slight yellow or brownish tips

F

Farmville

What was the ph of the water you used for the flush. Also did you check ph of the runoff water? Check that in a couple days when you water. If it’s out of range the plant can’t uptake the right nutrients and the tips burn. If it’s within the range of 5.8-6.8 then to much nutrients were given and it burned the tips. Given that the new growth is so light and should be darker I’m leaning towards it being a nutrient deficiency that happened.

E

Educatedbystoned

What was the ph of the water you used for the flush. Also did you check ph of the runoff water? Check that in a couple days when you water. If it’s out of range the plant can’t uptake the right nutrients and the tips burn. If it’s within the range of 5.8-6.8 then to much nutrients were given and it burned the tips. Given that the new growth is so light and should be darker I’m leaning towards it being a nutrient deficiency that happened.
I flushed it with 4 cups of ph 6.2 water, the plant has been looking better so far. I did feed it before the flush thinking it was a deficiency too but I saw some video on the burns and thought I burned it, im not sure as of right now

Top Bottom