Is this mold and how do I prevent it?

• Thread starter JaymzD91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JaymzD91

JaymzD91

Been a while since I watered wanted to see the root development and this is what I see. How do I prevent this in the future?

Is this mold and how do i prevent it
strainguy

strainguy

Dont think so, if you feed with proper amount of nutritions, right temperature and correct pH, i would dont bother myself about how the soil looks

JaymzD91

JaymzD91

Dont think so, if you feed with proper amount of nutritions, right temperature and correct pH, i would dont bother myself about how the soil looks
It isnt gonna hurt my ladies? Only noticed it with the soil with little perlite.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
If it is mycelium, it's nothing to worry about and can be very beneficial to your growing medium. I haven't came across it in an in door grow but we are dealing with soil, moisture, nutrients and heat. Basically we are creating the perfect environment for mycelium.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I used promix with nothing else. Mightve put some worm castings in there. Nothing to worry about?
It's good.
Mycos are the Mycellium fungus spores that turn white on the outside of the soil. Yes, they come from mushrooms, and No, you can't grow magic shrooms with them. Not that way anyway.

Last edited:
JaymzD91

JaymzD91

It's good.
Mycos are the Mycellium fungus spores that turn white on the outside of the soil. Yes, they come from mushrooms, and No, you can't grow magic shrooms with them. Not that way anyway.
I wouldn't know what to do if I did haha hell yeah ok well I feel better knowing a little more. Thanks guys!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Make sure they are not competing for the food. Some plants are very aggressive.

Top Bottom