Is this mold on my plant?

• Thread starter Tctroy111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tctroy111

Tctroy111

Is this mold on my plant
Is this mold on my plant 2
is this mold on my plant? If u look at the dead leaf there looks to be mold. It's grown outside and was told u cut them down around first frost, so that's still around a month. So if it mold, should I cut it down now because it'll probably get worse no? The plant has big bud.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Looks like bud rot on lower leaves and small buds. Cut those off and discard outside of garden area and keep growing the plant. Keep an eye out for other mold areas and remove them if you see anything. If you stay on top of things you may be able to get that extra month of growth. Good luck.

socks4free

socks4free

As nashoba has said cut off any affected parts of the plants and a couple inches below and above where you are seeing the mold to be safe, then after removing all the moldy spots dispose of them away from the garden and sterilize your scissors. And monitor the plant closely to make sure no more pops up. You don't want to harvest the plant too early because you'll end up losing alot of weight as most plants gain the majority of their weight in the last two weeks. And depending on when they went into flower the buds might not hav any significant amount of THC yet.

socks4free

socks4free

Oh and you shouldn't go off of "around first frost" as when to harvest, the plant will give you indicators when it's ready. I'd suggest going out and buying a cheap magnifying scope something 40x or 60x I got mine for like 15$. You use the scope to look at the trichomes and harvest based on the ratio of amber to milky trichomes. 0-20% amber for a more sativa like high and 50%+ for a more indica like high.

Top Bottom