Is this mold or did I just destroy my plant?

• Thread starter Mrlebowski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

I need info. Auto cheese in later stages of flowering and second picture is quick one auto in early stages. Is there grey mold on the cheese and powdery mildew om the quick one as I think?

thanks a lot in advance!!

Is this mold or did i just destroy my plant
Is this mold or did i just destroy my plant 2
Is this mold or did i just destroy my plant 3
Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

Yes you are hitting the nail on the head with that question. I rinsed the small buds then fast dry/cure them and smoke them and afterwards I realized that it was spider mites webbing on the buds.

I live in a nordic climate zone and put most of my autos in a forest with killer soil after pre-vegging them for about 2 weeks to a month.
However I started noticing more and more bugs crowding my plants and weird mutated growth. So I moved my plants from deep in that dark forest to a location with a lot of sunshine and the 3 strongest ones started growing more healthy and started to flower.
The first picture is of a blue cheese auto and I cut the top of that plant 2 days ago. What I witnessed from topping my first cannabis plant ever was a bamboo-hollow stem. It was hollow enough to give me a shock.
The bud weighted 5.5.5 gram and is now drying in my tent. I think it might have gotten a lot bigger, but the big leaves looked like they had mosaic virus and they had lots of different disgusting small insects and bugs under them.
Is this bud safe to consume or should I toss it and the whole plant away in the trash?

Last year I tried growing chocolate haze and it got almost 2 meters tall outside, I did not calculate correctly on the flowering period and the cold came and swept it away.
This year I got myself 27 seeds a mix with fastflowering strains and autos all from royalqueenseeds.

From these 27 I got only 1 healthy auto (quick one) and one healthy fast flowering (no idea about this strain)

Maybe I shouldnt have topped this blue cheese. Feel a bit like a fool, but learning takes mistakes and exploration.

hope you understand my english!

Mrlebowski

Mrlebowski

Yes you are hitting the nail on the head with that question. I rinsed the small buds then fast dry/cure them and smoke them and afterwards I realized that it was spider mites webbing on the buds.

I live in a nordic climate zone and put most of my autos in a forest with killer soil after pre-vegging them for about 2 weeks to a month.
However I started noticing more and more bugs crowding my plants and weird mutated growth. So I moved my plants from deep in that dark forest to a location with a lot of sunshine and the 3 strongest ones started growing more healthy and started to flower.
The first picture is of a blue cheese auto and I cut the top of that plant 2 days ago. What I witnessed from topping my first cannabis plant ever was a bamboo-hollow stem. It was hollow enough to give me a shock.
The bud weighted 5.5.5 gram and is now drying in my tent. I think it might have gotten a lot bigger, but the big leaves looked like they had mosaic virus and they had lots of different disgusting small insects and bugs under them.
Is this bud safe to consume or should I toss it and the whole plant away in the trash?

Last year I tried growing chocolate haze and it got almost 2 meters tall outside, I did not calculate correctly on the flowering period and the cold came and swept it away.
This year I got myself 27 seeds a mix with fastflowering strains and autos all from royalqueenseeds.

From these 27 I got only 1 healthy auto (quick one) and one healthy fast flowering (no idea about this strain)

Maybe I shouldnt have topped this blue cheese. Feel a bit like a fool, but learning takes mistakes and exploration.

hope you understand my english!
6758D2D8 FDFA 47A8 BEE4 755E1C2B4576

99127996 4E73 4094 BB2E 5D88C257DAE8
sambapati

sambapati

You don't have to throw the weed away because of insects roughed it up. You can always make butter after you've carefully dried the weed. If you can keep it in a controlled area with dehumidifier/filter that would also help. I recently switched to a vaporizer -- that might help for your asthma in any case...keep growing, write everything down. Neem oil spray every 3 weeks next time....keep the buggies away

elduderito

elduderito

neem oil should really only be used up until the 2nd or 3rd week of flower --- otherwise it can impart it's nasty flavor on your buds... also, imo neem oil can/should be used much more frequently (once per week week) - It depends on the length of the reproductive cycle of your enemies, but 3 weeks is definitely not frequent enough imo...

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That web on the second pic seems more like made by a moth.
The caterpillars that grow in there eat parts of the buds and that is what can create the dead bit in the first Pic.
Outside grow will always have some bugs, usually not a big problem but caterpillars can do serious damage.

Top Bottom