Is this my plant revegging?

• Thread starter Bib4tuna
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I have 2 hindu kush & 2 girl scout cookies plants growing in soil that are well into wk. 7 of flowering. Both strains have estimated harvest time of 7-10 wks. Ive been feeding with floraduo nutes which say on bottle to use 3 tsp for strong bloom blend. I started off with less than a 1/3 of that & worked my way up to 3 tsp which ive been giving them this last stretch. Im starting to suspect this is too much nitrogen & plants are possibly revegging because although buds are plumping up,the leaves in the buds are growing large. Is this revegging? Heres some pics,plz help! Top 3 pics are from a wk before & bottom 4 pics are most recent.

Is this my plant revegging
Is this my plant revegging 2
Is this my plant revegging 3
Is this my plant revegging 4
Is this my plant revegging 5
Is this my plant revegging 6
Is this my plant revegging 7
growsince79

growsince79

not that i can see. Is that spider webs on second pic? They look to be about 2 weeks to finish.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

not that i can see. Is that spider webs on second pic? They look to be about 2 weeks to finish.
Thx for advice! Actually thats nots spider webs on 2nd plant,its milk weeks. I shouldve clarified that,somebody asked that before.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not that I can tell. You are correct, you do want to cut nitrogen out with 4 weeks or so to go until harvest. Extra nitrogen in that stage can lead to foxtails and / or airy, non dense buds.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Not that I can tell. You are correct, you do want to cut nitrogen out with 4 weeks or so to go until harvest. Extra nitrogen in that stage can lead to foxtails and / or airy, non dense buds.
Thx! Should I cut out nutes completely now or just cut back to 1 tsp or so?

Top Bottom