Is this N toxicity -- Blue Mystic Week 9

• Thread starter enoughskunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
enoughskunk

enoughskunk

Problem: Claw leaves
-Medium/grow method: Plagron Light Mix
-Feed and supplements used: TanG Autoflower schedule - AN Sensi Bloom AB 2.5ml/L Overdrive 1ml/L Carboload 1ml/L Guanokolong Extract 4ml/L (my first feed with guanokolong)
-Water source: Drinking water 7.2ph
-Strain and age: Blue Mystic Auto - Day 63
-Climate: Around 34 degrees during the day, 18 in the night

- Light used: Outdoor

Hey guys, I've ran into some N deficiencies like a week ago, as you can see in some of the fan leaves. Due to that, I amped up the base nutes and now the plant has claw leaves. Additionally, I started giving Guanokolong Extract as a taste improver in my last feed, clawing has appeared after last feed. Did I start the Guano too early? Do you think this is N toxicity? Should I flush my plants? Thanks for your help.

Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 2
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 3
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 4
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 5
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 6
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 7
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 8
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 9
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 10
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 11
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 12
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 13
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 14
Is this n toxicity    blue mystic week 9 15

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

have u measured the ph of ur runoff
does ur medium handle ph on autopilot?
what's the ppm/ec of your runoff
current temperatures and rh?
i c N deficiency as u mentioned
i c some fried tips as well
there is some dark green i don't c waxie, yet
like to c others respond
who know ur medium
sounds like ur right on the money- one way
then the other
i would adjust ph and ppm
and cosider a flush
it's recoverable
but u do need to act quickly

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what I'm most interested in

the razor/sawtoothing on the last
makin me think ph, on top of your 7.2

Screenshot 20200628 132555 Chrome
Screenshot 20200628 132539 Chrome
Screenshot 20200628 132527 Chrome
Minitiger

Minitiger

At day 63, the last thing I’d be adding is N. I dunno anything about autos, but that plant looks pretty damn near done. If anything, I’d just water with clean water. That should help nudge her along to finish up, too.

There’s always gonna be some weird spots or a fucked up leaf here or there. I try not to worry about it too much. I had some clawing happening on a couple Larry Lotuses I grew last round. They still turned out great.

enoughskunk

enoughskunk

have u measured the ph of ur runoff
does ur medium handle ph on autopilot?
what's the ppm/ec of your runoff
current temperatures and rh?
i c N deficiency as u mentioned
i c some fried tips as well
there is some dark green i don't c waxie, yet
like to c others respond
who know ur medium
sounds like ur right on the money- one way
then the other
i would adjust ph and ppm
and cosider a flush
it's recoverable
but u do need to act quickly
I haven't been seeing ph issues since I started, also I did not worry about it since AN Sensi Bloom is PH Perfect. This is my first grow, I never checked my PH or runoff ppm honestly. Temps are reaching 34 in the day, lowest 18 degrees in the night, RH moves around between 30-70 throughout the day. I am not a native speaker, I didn't understand, what is waxie? I will quit nutes altogether at this point I guess and start flushing.

enoughskunk

enoughskunk

At day 63, the last thing I’d be adding is N. I dunno anything about autos, but that plant looks pretty damn near done. If anything, I’d just water with clean water. That should help nudge her along to finish up, too.

There’s always gonna be some weird spots or a fucked up leaf here or there. I try not to worry about it too much. I had some clawing happening on a couple Larry Lotuses I grew last round. They still turned out great.
I'm waiting for a magnifier, it's on its way here. I was planning to cut the nutes after I see the trichromes but I'm doing it early anyway I guess. Other grow diaries of this genetic are usually finished at 12week mark so I thought I had more week to keep feeding it. Its my first grow so I'm kinda clueless on some issues but I will take your advice and switch to clean water. Thanks for your help.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm waiting for a magnifier, it's on its way here. I was planning to cut the nutes after I see the trichromes but I'm doing it early anyway I guess. Other grow diaries of this genetic are usually finished at 12week mark so I thought I had more week to keep feeding it. Its my first grow so I'm kinda clueless on some issues but I will take your advice and switch to clean water. Thanks for your help.

Yeah, so you’re about two weeks away from being done. I grow organic, so I’ve never needed to flush or anything, but from everything I’ve read and seen, two weeks is about the time you wanna start with the clean water if you’ve been using bottled ferts and all that. Otherwise the smoke is gonna be pretty harsh.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I haven't been seeing ph issues since I started, also I did not worry about it since AN Sensi Bloom is PH Perfect. This is my first grow, I never checked my PH or runoff ppm honestly. Temps are reaching 34 in the day, lowest 18 degrees in the night, RH moves around between 30-70 throughout the day. I am not a native speaker, I didn't understand, what is waxie? I will quit nutes altogether at this point I guess and start flushing.
can't see pistal health, or crystals
i c u mentioned magnifier in ur next... I'd kinda hope they'd b fatter

outdoors so i won't hazard a huess as to finish time

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

first go and it looks like that- that far along

ur good at this

keep growing pot!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yeah, so you’re about two weeks away from being done. I grow organic, so I’ve never needed to flush or anything, but from everything I’ve read and seen, two weeks is about the time you wanna start with the clean water if you’ve been using bottled ferts and all that. Otherwise the smoke is gonna be pretty harsh.
ignore me

i don't c much outdoor

they look great

better than at least my last 2 chops

bud fatness will b didtated by strain n other factors

i just thought it'd b bigger

it's not u... u did a fantastic job

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i missed that u were close to done

btw

I'm glad someone else