Is this Nitrogen Deficiency or other deficiency

• Thread starter sativalover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi,I have some Apollo XX and a few other strains in my tent. The problem is that the bigger leaves are getting lighter and slowly they die. Btw the plants are growing nicely and branching a lot under 600w HID. Is this N deficiency or ?

Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 2
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 3
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 4
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 5
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 6
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 7
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 8
Is this nitrogen deficiency or other deficiency 9
sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi, I grow them in 3 galon fabric pots. I use soil which is my old soil of my last grow. I used Biobizz light mix + Biobizz All mix +perlite in my last grow and i need to mention that i used Clearex in the end.
I water them every 5 days i think.When i feel the soil a little bit dry i water them. I havent used a lot of fertilizer. 1st time it was at day 20 of 18/6. I used Kuanokalong Grow . Then i continued to use only water until i saw the leaves geting yellow. Then i feed them more with Guanokalong grow 2 days ago .
Also i want to ask about the leaves on 7th photo? What is that ?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi, I grow them in 3 galon fabric pots. I use soil which is my old soil of my last grow. I used Biobizz light mix + Biobizz All mix +perlite in my last grow and i need to mention that i used Clearex in the end.
I water them every 5 days i think.When i feel the soil a little bit dry i water them. I havent used a lot of fertilizer. 1st time it was at day 20 of 18/6. I used Kuanokalong Grow . Then i continued to use only water until i saw the leaves geting yellow. Then i feed them more with Guanokalong grow 2 days ago .
Also i want to ask about the leaves on 7th photo? What is that ?
those two spots have the appearance of leaf septoria, which is basically related to overwatering. if so that’s probably the cause of the yellowing, and possibly the twisting etc.. the grow nutrients your using might be low of calmg also.
i looked it up and it said it contain nitrogen and potassium only?
can you take a picture of the labels of the nutrients?

sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi guys I am having issues with my plants.
The 1st issue is that the bottom leaves, and especially the fan leaves are yellowing and dying. I am feeding them with Guanokalong Grow and since they went to 12/12 i added Guanokalong Bloom . The problem is that the soil is from my last grow which was flushed with Clearex. So this can be the cause of the problem.
The 2nd issue is that i have strange problem on some of the leaves of one of the plants. There seems to be brown burn on some leaves...What should i do??

20210615 021317
20210615 021801
20210615 021819
20210617 021521
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
all that damage on the leaves is from bad watering practices.
should never use old soil, i don’t know how you be would have any old soil too use, when my plants are done no matter what size containers it’s a solid root ball..
now being into flowering it’s hard to fix mistakes..
just do your best in keeping her healthy.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
this reply will bump your thread so you’ll get other replies..

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Are the plants physically weak? Or is it just the leaves?
If the entire plant is weak, it needs Iron. This looks like you counted on the soil to last 2 weeks longer than it did.

sativalover1

sativalover1

all that damage on the leaves is from bad watering practices.
should never use old soil, i don’t know how you be would have any old soil too use, when my plants are done no matter what size containers it’s a solid root ball..
now being into flowering it’s hard to fix mistakes..
just do your best in keeping her healthy.
Thanks for the reply. What advice can you give me about watering pratices?
Thanks

Last edited:
sativalover1

sativalover1

Are the plants physically weak? Or is it just the leaves?
If the entire plant is weak, it needs Iron. This looks like you counted on the soil to last 2 weeks longer than it did.
No they look healthy and green. Only on the bottom there are yellow leaves. They started 12/12 before a week.
What do you mean with your last sentence because j cant understand it fully?
thanks

sativalover1

sativalover1

How they look. I need to lst some of them but i am working 12 hours shifts recently and i feel very tired after work. I willtry to lst at least 1 taller plant.
20210618 032307

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What medium are you growing in? Soil? Coco? Are you doing Organic or non? Hydro?
Without knowing how you are growing, it's hard to say what caused it.
But, if the new growth is fine and these are old, then I wouldn't worry too much. Once a leaf is yellow, it never goes back.
I saw what looked like soil with pearlite in one pic...

sativalover1

sativalover1

I used my soil from last grow. I waited 10-15 days until the stems dried in the fabric pots and then i used it to fill my new pots. It was Biobizz light mix+ Biobizz All Mix+ Perlite.
I use only Guanokalong Bloom, Guanokalong Grow and Guanokalong Bat Boost, B52, CalMag.

Anthem

Anthem

How they look. I need to lst some of them but i am working 12 hours shifts recently and i feel very tired after work. I willtry to lst at least 1 taller plant.View attachment 1136641
If that was my grow what I would do is pretty simple but slightly costly so I am not aware of your budget. I would consider transplanting to a pot double or if you have the space and money I would triple the pot size. Because at Nick55 said, the soil is probably the problem. Hate to say it but reusing soil with Cannabis is not a great idea unless, this is a big unless. You know how to recharge the soil with nutrients. Some use recharge and add in new nutrients but the cost of soil seems more cost effective to me.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi, there is no way to transplant. I can deliver nutrients via watering. Do you have better idea for nutrients or these of Guanokalong are fine?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your probably fine.
post some pictures of her today.

sativalover1

sativalover1

your probably fine.
post some pictures of her today.
I think that the plant is going well.However what kind of problem is this burn on the leaves. Also i think that i found why there are yellow leaves on the bottom of some plants.
I noticed that some plants are drinking they nutrient solution faster than others and then they start drawing nutrients from the leaves.So the yellowing of the leaves is connected with drier soil. Now i water all of then more often.

20210620 025558
20210620 025608
20210620 025532

Latest posts

Top Bottom