Is this Nitrogen Deficiency or other deficiency

• Thread starter sativalover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think that the plant is going well.However what kind of problem is this burn on the leaves. Also i think that i found why there are yellow leaves on the bottom of some plants.
I noticed that some plants are drinking they nutrient solution faster than others and then they start drawing nutrients from the leaves.So the yellowing of the leaves is connected with drier soil. Now i water all of then more often.
those marks are more than likely from watering too frequently.
yellowing at the bottom could be related or she needs a bit more nutrients..
as you increased your watering did those marks show up 4/5 days later?
what is your feeding nutrients and how much?

sativalover1

sativalover1

those marks are more than likely from watering too frequently.
yellowing at the bottom could be related or she needs a bit more nutrients..
as you increased your watering did those marks show up 4/5 days later?
what is your feeding nutrients and how much?
Hi, I can say for sure about those marks as I dont watch them detailed every day. I can mention that most of the times when i water i spill some water on their leaves because its hard to water the plants in the very inside of the tent. I will try to improve my watering practices.
Also tommorow i have day off and I will be able to take every plant out of the tent and check them carefully and I will defolate on the bottom of the planta as there are many leaves and some of them are yellow and dying.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What is your pH at?
This looks like Nitrogen, but the heat stress on the leaf edges disagrees.
Lets check pH and see if it's in lockout.

sativalover1

sativalover1

I would personally defoliate that plant.
I will defolate the botom of every plant but first I will take out all my plants from the tent.Then I will absorb with a sponge the water spillage.After that i will clean their old leaves and will defolate the bottom.
Also i Feed them with
B52
Guanokalong:
1. Grow 1ml /l
2. Bloom 2ml/l
3. Bat Boost- 2ml
The PH of the water is corrected with Biobizz PH- so the solution is around PH 6.4-6.8
The PPM at the moment is 1000-1200.
thanks

sativalover1

sativalover1

What's in that grow mix? Is it liquid?
Hi, if you are talking about Guanokalong Grow i can say that its a luquid which is similar with Biobizz Grow. N-P-K 5-0-3
From next watering I will not add Grow because tommorow is 14th day of switching to 12/12.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Add some nitrogen. When the bottom leaves turn yellow first that means nitrogen. If they come out yellow, iron.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
How can I add Iron?
don’t worry about it, just increase nitrogen a touch as mentioned..
D940CE49 FE50 491C 9C2D B17883DEE5D8

sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi, Guys. On Monday I defoliated all my plants and removed all old and yellow leaves. I cleaned the tent and also i put a little bit of Palm Tree Ashes on the soil. Then i watered. For the next 2 days I was out of town and yesterday i saw that some of the plants have burned leaves. Is this caused by the Palm tree ashes?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi, Guys. On Monday I defoliated all my plants and removed all old and yellow leaves. I cleaned the tent and also i put a little bit of Palm Tree Ashes on the soil. Then i watered. For the next 2 days I was out of town and yesterday i saw that some of the plants have burned leaves. Is this caused by the Palm tree ashes?
i doubt it, but pictures are always helpful.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Theese leaves are on the top of some plants. They are closer to the lamp. I raised the lamp at its max so now they are 60-70cm from lamp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom