Is this Nitrogen Deficiency or other deficiency

• Thread starter sativalover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Your most recent pictures show a Nitrogen toxicity, Your first problem appeared to be more of a Phosphorous Deficiency.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Dude you need to scope that dying plants for mites cause mine just did the same fucking thing dude. If that plant dies check the medium for bugs.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

All of this was caused by to dense of plants with poor airflow with poor environmental control and watering issues.

The soil probably contributed also.

Deficiencies 95%+ of the time are due to these. I rarely every see a true deficiency that is lack of.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I have to agree. There is no airflow to the soil, and it's not draining properly.
Fix those 2 things and re-check.
You may wind up have to repot. Do not reuse the soil, it's contaminated.
Use an organic amendment to make new soil for 2 reasons.
The plant needs food, but not too much too fast. By the time the soil gets cooking good, the plant should have recovered.
Give it all the water it wants, 1 time. then wait for it to ask for more.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Peroxide. Remove most of it and disinfect with Peroxide. Sulphur application on the soil. Maybe a fungicide spray.
Hi, This night i will check each stem of every single plant. I will cut the rotten part and i will spray with Hydrogen Peroxide.
Also i already put 2 of my fans below the canopy

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hi, This night i will check each stem of every single plant. I will cut the rotten part and i will spray with Hydrogen Peroxide.
probably a good idea to try to cover the soil for h2o2 doesn’t get in there..
use a strength between 5-8%..

Anthem

Anthem

Dude seriously you need to do some good general house keeping. Every time you post a picture of your grow there is dead plant matter hanging form the plants. There is absolutely no excuse for a mess in the grow area, that is just begging for bugs and issues. Just because you are on a budget it does not mean you cannot clean the grow up.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Oh and a fan below the canopy.

I have to agree. There is no airflow to the soil, and it's not draining properly.
Fix those 2 things and re-check.
You may wind up have to repot. Do not reuse the soil, it's contaminated.
Use an organic amendment to make new soil for 2 reasons.
The plant needs food, but not too much too fast. By the time the soil gets cooking good, the plant should have recovered.
Give it all the water it wants, 1 time. then wait for it to ask for more.
Hi, I decided to replant 6 of them from 3 gal to 5 gal.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Dude seriously you need to do some good general house keeping. Every time you post a picture of your grow there is dead plant matter hanging form the plants. There is absolutely no excuse for a mess in the grow area, that is just begging for bugs and issues. Just because you are on a budget it does not mean you cannot clean the grow up.
I am not on a budget. I work 55-60hours per week.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I am not on a budget. I work 55-60hours per week.
Sounds like the American dream! I feel your pain ! But 10 mins in the garden would save ya tons of trouble and provide more yield and better quality ! I work a lot too and definitely don’t run a sterile environment but it really does help a lot to keep things as clean as possible , and dead decaying plant matter is the worst!

Top Bottom