Is this nitrogen toxicity? Rdwc current culture line

• Thread starter Ericlch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ericlch

Ericlch

Hi Everyone

My ladies are currently in week 5 of veg I been having problems since the last water change I’m not sure if it’s n toxicity or any kind of deficiency.
I’m currently running current culture nutrient line following nutrient schedule, there is some lower yellowing leaves and purple stems aswell as tip and leaf burn.
Roots seem to be doing fine.

please any suggestions? Thanks everyone

Is this nitrogen toxicity rdwc current culture line
Is this nitrogen toxicity rdwc current culture line 2
Is this nitrogen toxicity rdwc current culture line 3
Is this nitrogen toxicity rdwc current culture line 4
Is this nitrogen toxicity rdwc current culture line 5
Anthem

Anthem

I thought that too, do you think is caused by a lockout? I been monitoring my ph and ppm and both been raising.
I would say that if you are under good quality LED's is has to do with the spectrum of the LED's. I am constantly having Calcium and Magnesium challenges under the Gavita LED's and Fluence LED's. The suck massive amounts of both from late in veg to about week 5 or 6 of flower. No comparison with HPS

Ericlch

Ericlch

I would say that if you are under good quality LED's is has to do with the spectrum of the LED's. I am constantly having Calcium and Magnesium challenges under the Gavita LED's and Fluence LED's. The suck massive amounts of both from late in veg to about week 5 or 6 of flower. No comparison with HPS
Thank you! Im using an hlg 650 atm, ordered some Epsom salts let’s see if it helps 😁

Top Bottom