Is this normal? Color change.

• Thread starter ilovetrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ilovetrees

ilovetrees

The color was Normal green yesterday. Today woke up purple only from the parts that are flowering. No branches are purple. No yellow or brown spot either on bottom leaves. Been feeding them every two days nutrients every other day just regular Ph water. Bumped up the phosphorus levels and potassium since I started flowering. Wondering if this is genetics or is it a deficiency. Temp stays at 75-79 day. Night time it dropped today to low 60s. Humidity stays 38%-50. Growing in soil.

Is this normal color change
Is this normal color change 2
Badchoice

Badchoice

Could be genetics, what’s the strain? The photo if you zoom in you’ll see purple stems to the leafs but I didn’t know that plant strain.

97521B77 B52B 41E7 8B48 1842F888CD39
ilovetrees

ilovetrees

Could be genetics, what’s the strain? The photo if you zoom in you’ll see purple stems to the leafs but I didn’t know that plant strain.
Oh yeah I do have that on some leaves since seed to now. It’s a pink gorilla strain.

Yorg

Yorg

Hi, new to the site...
I noticed you mentioned pink gorilla. I have a plant from seed in it's 2nd week of flower. My stems are dark red too sometimes extending into the leaf. Any information about this strain would be greatly appreciated. And an update on your grow would be cool too
Thank you.QUOTE="ilovetrees, post: 2525406, member: 122817"]
Oh yeah I do have that on some leaves since seed to now. It’s a pink gorilla strain.
[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom