Is this normal first time grower they are both autoflowers first set of pics are the Bruce banner second set are gorilla glue

• Thread starter 7detMack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7detMack

7detMack

Is this normal first time grower they are both autoflowers first set of pics are the bruce ban
Is this normal first time grower they are both autoflowers first set of pics are the bruce ba
Is this normal first time grower they are both autoflowers first set of pics are the bruce ba
Is this normal first time grower they are both autoflowers first set of pics are the bruce ban 4

rockyracoonface

rockyracoonface

What kind of soil did you put them in? I am new also. I just noticed that your potting soil has wood chips in it. My first seeds were bag seeds that I put in Walmart soil that had wood chips. I can’t say if it is good or bad.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

What kind of soil did you put them in? I am new also. I just noticed that your potting soil has wood chips in it. My first seeds were bag seeds that I put in Walmart soil that had wood chips. I can’t say if it is good or bad.
woodchips are no good . invite all kinds of pests and continue to decompose.
so, NO .

Last edited:
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I agree with wood chips being harmful to your grow. You have time to change soil. Get it from a grow store. It may cost $20-30/bag but it’s what you need for first time grower. I’ve used fox farm ocean forest ($20) and Coast of Maine Stonington Blend ($30) with good results. Plenty of other soils on the market. Use a trowel and dig out well below seedling then put scoop in dug hole in new soil then water thoroughly. I actually wet my pot soil first then transplant then water a little more.

7detMack

7detMack

Fox farm ocean forest soil with amendments

7detMack

7detMack

Checked the gorilla glue today and this is what it looks like
8D05B064 DF52 40D5 850F E1C114E67E07
40E7392F 9973 48D8 88F0 667D147D3952
1BE9DCA7 14BD 4AB6 9C71 A092A3A0AEAC

Top Bottom