Is This Normal For A Sulfur Burner?

• Thread starter Dumb.ass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dumb.ass

Dumb.ass

My first grow and white powdery mildew appeared on a clone I bought and spread to my other plants. After reading several posts on WPM turns out this happens a lot. I tried milk and vinegar sprays and it didn't work. Started a regular regimen of spraying hydrogen peroxide and water and put a dent in it but still there. Bought a sulfur burner. I was expecting smoke and horrible smell but it was a non-event in the end. I put it on a timer for a 7 hour burn, turned off the fans/lights and closed up the room for the night. I couldn't stand not knowing what was happening in the room so went in a few hours into the burn. No smoke, very little smell. The sulfur pellets had turned to liquid and the sulfur burner was mildly hot but not the smoking flames from hell I feared. All in all it was kind of a non-event. Is this normal or is something wrong?

Does anyone have a treatment plan using a burner for prevention? Also once WPM appears?
How soon can I apply neem after a burn?
How soon can I apply Greencure after a burn?
How soon can I apply hydrogen peroxide after a burn?

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
make sure that the dish is close enough to the element to get warm but not touching the dish. if done correctly you wont have smoke but you akso wont be able to go in the room and breath. it should smell pretty strong as well

i use mine in veg and up to week three in flower.. once every ten days at the most

stonestacker

stonestacker

I know people who burn for 1 hour every day all the way through flower. He claims no smell or taste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom