Is this normal in some strains

• Thread starter DazzDooDlz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DazzDooDlz

DazzDooDlz

As you see in the pictures newer growth has extra leafage (dunno technical term for it lol) more fingers I call em. It's only on newer growth all my new stems are coming I great but us the training causing this or something else I'm not yet aware of thnx

Is this normal in some strains
Is this normal in some strains 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
As you see in the pictures newer growth has extra leafage (dunno technical term for it lol) more fingers I call em. It's only on newer growth all my new stems are coming I great but us the training causing this or something else I'm not yet aware of thnx
I've had as many as 11 fingers / blades/ leaflets as you call them on some Bubba Kush girls I've grown.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
The number of lobes on the leaf can vary and generally reaches it's maximum about a month into vegetative growth, when the fan leaves are just starting to get a little smaller than they were. Nothing at all to worry about, and a sign of a healthy plant.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I don't really understand the question, but new growth on your tops is completely normal that is how flower forms.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

I'd be more inclined as to why the leaves are crinkled or twisting as seen - it usually indicates a lower pH then ideal and some plants do it in hot soil or when slightly overfed .. More typically seen with the broad leaf type then the narrow.

Top Bottom