• Thread starter Kingleo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
This is ok? Sorry kinda new at this thanks
your 7 weeks into flower, anything now probably won’t help, looks like a deficiency maybe calmag?
let it ride till finished! your probably flushing soon anyways..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your 7 weeks into flower, anything now probably won’t help, looks like a deficiency maybe calmag?
let it ride till finished! your probably flushing soon anyways..
also the plant takes “food” from the fan leafs for buds, which kills those leafs off.

Kingleo

Kingleo

And iam using bonnicare cal maybe to much? I table spoon per gallon and iam going into 6 week thanks

Kingleo

Kingleo

Thank u I appreciate that I will take your advice I will b flushing soon and just ride it out thanks again

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
And iam using bonnicare cal maybe to much? I table spoon per gallon and iam going into 6 week thanks
i tablespoon is probably the full limit, though plant seems to be fine with it,
as you get closer to finishing more and more of the fan leaves die off, don’t think there’s anything to worry about. looks good.

Kingleo

Kingleo

i tablespoon is probably the full limit, though plant seems to be fine with it,
as you get closer to finishing more and more of the fan leaves die off, don’t think there’s anything to worry about. looks good.
Thanks for your help like I said iam kinda new at this now I can rest easy lol

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Yellowing and dying fan leaves is pretty common during later flowering. The plant is basically taking stored nutrients out of the large fan leaves for use during flowering and seed set. Sometimes too little nitrogen can cause this to happen earlier in flowering, but most growers try not to use too much nitrogen during flowering (you need a little, but too much causes chlorophyll to be more concentrated)
At this stage in the game, I would let them finish until they are done gasping. I find the best taste and potency happens during the last wees of flowering, so let them go until they are obviously spent. At least this is what I would do.

THCMonster

THCMonster

The sugar leaves are looking good! Its only the fan leaves that are looking affected.

It could be cal-mag deficiency but it could also be a micro toxicity depending on what you started using at this stage, if you could list what you are using and how much as well as PPM and PH is you know them and it will better help us help you!

Also like everyone else said, i wouldnt worry too much, the damage is already been done to the leaves but its not affecting your bud or sugar leaves, i would just ride it out!

You just want to try to stop the progression, but you could do more harm then good depending on the route you go!

Kingleo

Kingleo

Pretty much 1 tablespoon of one each the one pic is sideways is at the root

20200212 172444
20200212 172239
20200214 182851
THCMonster

THCMonster

Yea... If you are using 1 tablespoon of calmag then that is DEFINITELY most likely your problem, especially per gallon.

The recommended usage for that calmag is 5ml per gal, at 1 tablespoon you are basically giving them 15ml per gal! Thats way too high. You are over doing your cal mag, not to mention the Cal Mag plus has iron in it, you are probably causing a toxicity as well!

Seeing as you are growing in regular soil and not COCO u shouldnt even need cal mag! There should be plenty in your soil!

I would stop using it all together because you bloom nutrients should have cal and mag in it already!

If you have any hydro stores around you call them and ask them if they can possibly test some run off if you bring it up to them! They usually dont offer it but most will be able to do it.

Next time you feed your plant dont add any cal mag and collect tbe run off that comes out your plant and take it to them to get tested for PH and PPM.

Those soil PH meters tend to be inaccurate and they only work properly when tbe soil is wet!

THCMonster

THCMonster

you have nice colas though! Nice job considering... Looks like you need to start making them more dense!

Latest posts

Top Bottom