Is this normal residue or wpm?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I was rearranging my tent earlier and noticed 1 amount a few leaves on the tent floor had a bit of mold on it. I quickly disposed of it of course but then I noticed this. Mainly on 1 pot but a little on each. I've never used fabric pots before now so I don't know if this is normal nutrient residue or white powdery mold or another fungi. I bought a 2k sqft dehumidifier that seems to get my bedroom around 50% rh so I'm planning to put it inside the tent now. If this is wpm should I just wipe the pots down with dated alcohol or something? Thanks. Any advice welcome. This is only my 4th run btw and these are 5 strains of autos.

Is this normal residue or wpm
Is this normal residue or wpm 2
Is this normal residue or wpm 3
Is this normal residue or wpm 4
BigCube

BigCube

I've never had issues with felt pots... UNTILL my spider farmer review. I used one of the felt pots they included and the felt itself started growing mold.

I transplanted it to a regular pot over a month ago and it's been fine ever since.

If you dont see it in your leaf matter you may be ok. It may not have been wpm, maybe just normal mold.

I dont thinkb8 need to tell you, but keeping your grow area clean and free of old plant material as well as good air flow are essential to preventing wpm.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

I've never had issues with felt pots... UNTILL my spider farmer review. I used one of the felt pots they included and the felt itself started growing mold.

I transplanted it to a regular pot over a month ago and it's been fine ever since.

If you dont see it in your leaf matter you may be ok. It may not have been wpm, maybe just normal mold.

I dont thinkb8 need to tell you, but keeping your grow area clean and free of old plant material as well as good air flow are essential to preventing wpm.
Yea I think the mold I did find on the leaf was a different mold. It was grey. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom