My plant is in week 8.5 of flower and still has white hairs thinking right now it’s time to flush?

I'm not saying it is heat just that air temps and leaf temps can be up to 10f different depending on the lighting used. A simple infrared thermometer can give you the leaf temp. 75f being the ideal leaf temp.

Looks like a genetic trait to me. you're behind on trichome production as well.
it just looks like bad genetics.

----IMO, IME, TTBOMK---Ttrichome color is one out of many indicators for ripeness, and not a very accurate one because it's also effected mainly by genetics.

As some epic growers in the farm told me before: i dont even check trichome color anymore.

So don’t even care about the white hairs? Take it down when i see the trichomes amber?
Congratulations on your first grow looks good! Most harvest at a certain percentage of Amber like 10 - 20% not wait for all of them to turn Amber. Scope the trics on the bud not on the Sugar Leaf because sugar leaves turn Amber very early before the entire plant is mature

Screenshot_20190918-071734_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20190918-071656_Google.jpg

your plant looks good I don't see an issue, scope the trichomes, decide what percentage of Amber you want to harvest at and there you go!

Looks like a genetic trait to me. you're behind on trichome production as well.
it just looks like bad genetics.

----IMO, IME, TTBOMK---Ttrichome color is one out of many indicators for ripeness, and not a very accurate one because it's also effected mainly by genetics.

As some epic growers in the farm told me before: i dont even check trichome color anymore.
Sorry, i just read my answer and wanna clarify- it doesn't look "bad" just not the best genetics out there...
all in all your ladies looks fine, goodluck.

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash